British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Is this why yourself & KevinBass went into hiding after wanting Danny to be dropped before the season had started to bring in 2 mid averaged riders because of the uncertainty of your no1.

Behave ffs! That’s totally unfair 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

Is this why yourself & KevinBass went into hiding after wanting Danny to be dropped before the season had started to bring in 2 mid averaged riders because of the uncertainty of your no1.

Went into hiding???? What you on about. 

2 hours ago, 89buttons said:

If the mystery rider in question is Chris holder then it would still be my choice to have him in the team. that would give us a second rider who can win big races under pressure against opposing top riders, a weakness the witches demonstrated at the business end of the season

it's not :nono:

• Haha 1

I only posted the option of changing Danny if they couldn't get a number 1 as he had the lowest average.

Your out of order iron scorpion, i was as shocked as anyone when i heard about Danny bless him, I'd watched him glow as a rider at Mildenhall and was looking forward to him taking it to the next level at Foxhall this coming season, speedway is a numbers game and my suggestion was purely based around that and not a attack against Danny.

• Like 5

You don't have to explain yourself to anyone.   We live in a free world and everyone is entitled to their opinion. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Baldyman said:

But we still have a couple of those riders that go missing in big meetings,,,, so surely its better to take them out of rides and replace with a 6 point resereve than with a 3 and half pointer 

But we’d still always have a strong reserve in covatti/Heeps/Allen anyway

23 minutes ago, Basher said:

Is it possible that drew kemp could come into the reckoning 

Dont think he reached a high enough average in the championship 

Umm I did not realise that,

the other thing how do ipswich move forward with team building there is never going to be a good time, at present the timing may be not right and to be honest I dont envy the Ipswich management that task

Edited by Basher
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Basher said:

Is it possible that drew kemp could come into the reckoning 

Struggled at Championship level, doubt he is anywhere near top flight level yet. Definitely one for the future tho.

4 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Dont think he reached a high enough average in the championship 

He did enough to be considered. Not sure its allowed to rude in all 3 leagues anymore though

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

Struggled at Championship level, doubt he is anywhere near top flight level yet. Definitely one for the future tho.

Considering he moved straight into the main body of the team and managed to stay there ahead of the lauded non Brits I'd say he did OK

Looked really good in Oz over the winter too. I feel he he kick on and compete if given the chance

8 hours ago, Baldyman said:

I wouldn't be gutted if we got Holder,,,, but apart from that,,,

Holder and crump on a 5 would be ideal

It's Holder mate Doyley more or less admitted it

1 minute ago, hagonshocker said:

It's Holder mate Doyley more or less admitted it

Where did Jason say something? Anywhere I can read?