British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

Dandelion 

When you said in your post it makes viewing more exciting what program do you watch the speedway on.

Susans1

33 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Dandelion 

When you said in your post it makes viewing more exciting what program do you watch the speedway on.

Susans1

Don`t know about Dandelion does but hundreds do what i do. If you read page 13 on this thread http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/83760-speedway-on-tv-and-the-internet-in-2021/&page=13     and follow what i suggested Barracuda Ace should do you will be able to watch every Polish match.

racer

Thanks for that I think I have it 

Susans1

2 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

JUST curious ... who do you guys bet with?

Unibet/Mr Green 

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

ZG v Grudziadz odds up - not  going to play.

I'm joining you I think.

Two very poor teams and I don't think you can back anything with confidence here.

All it takes is for one of ZG's top four to have a bad meeting and then the team will fall apart.

Dudek +1 v Nicki P is the only one that looks decent but even then Nicki P will probably get more rides. 1 mistake from Dudek and you'll be in trouble again.

Nothing really jumping out immediately for great value, although Pawlicki exactly and under 7 seems decent value. He’s got a fairly easy run of heats but I wouldn’t rate his chances too highly there. 

Pedersen exactly and under 12 seems to be where the most value is I think. Pedersen was pretty poor by his standards away last year, even with 6 rides I would fancy him to not score that highly tonight. 

If i was having a bet on Wroclaw v Torun i think it would be Magic over 10 and over Jack Holder- Magic looked quick in sparing at Gorzow- however i am not desperate to bet today.

17 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

If i was having a bet on Wroclaw v Torun i think it would be Magic over 10 and over Jack Holder- Magic looked quick in sparing at Gorzow- however i am not desperate to bet today.

Janowski always good for over 10 at home I would say, although not great value

Just sticking with that one bet for today.

I'm not risking anything in the ZG meeting. Both teams are poor so it's all on the day. It's a Heads or Tales meeting so to speak.

I like the Janowski bet but at @ 8/11 when he is riding with Laguta twice (Possibly three times) just puts me off it. 

Good luck all if you're having a bet.

1 hour ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I'm on Wroclaw -14 and The Hcap Tie.

I don't see how Torun can but 39+ on the board to be honest. 

Decent odds on Wroclaw -6 after heat 8 too

• Like 1

On 4/6/2021 at 2:15 PM, Susans1 said:

Dandelion 

Susans1

Sorry Susan, I have just seen this message as I didn't get a notification of it. I generally watch the speedway on youtube, people livestream most meetings. If not Freesport generally has meetings on (Unless there's football on, then no chance) The meetings from tonight are not on as far as I can find... Gonna have a look at Bet365 now to see if there's any decent bets going, but by the sounds of it on here, I think not