British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle Diamonds vs Plymouth Gladiators 4pm 27/06/2021

I didn’t think the same guest was allowed to be at the same track within 7 days of their last appearance?

11 minutes ago, Nassa10 said:

I didn’t think the same guest was allowed to be at the same track within 7 days of their last appearance?

Yep another unadvertised rule change... but is that not different anyway when it is the Number 1... I could be wrong but someone will know for sure

Apparently due to the lack of riders and the Covid situation its a set aside rule now unless you are coming with your own club or some such other total load of old pony within the 7 days... I believe it is one of many "Old Rules" that have fallen by the way side...

Regards
THJ

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn

1 hour ago, Nassa10 said:

I think it's ok if you are left handed...

And have brown or blue eyes..

Or something like that...

• Like 1

The rider (in this case Steve Worrall) can be a guest for the home side as many times as he wants.  What he can't do is guest for the away side the following week after he's guested for the home side.  He can still ride for his club the following week though, as it only counts for guest appearances.

Hope that is clear!!

• Like 4

Can't he be programmed as Weeve Storrall? 

After all Len Silver could be Nel Revlis and be at two tracks on the same night :D .

This would enable 'Trebling Up' to be introduced. Simples!!!

• Haha 2

Nothing up for this away match for Tuesday coming at Plymouth however it's looking like either Jye Etheridge of Berwick or Josh Pickering of Edinburgh who are in pole position as a guest for Ben Barker 

Regards 

THJ 

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Nothing up for this away match for Tuesday coming at Plymouth however it's looking like either Jye Etheridge of Berwick or Josh Pickering of Edinburgh who are in pole position as a guest for Ben Barker 

Regards 

THJ 

Then all change it's Kyle Howarth... 

Situation seems rather fluid at the minute...

Regards 

THJ

12 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

England v Germany 17.00 at Wembley, double whammy. 

Aye... ad mentioned that in an earlier post... but av heard they are expecting to sell their ticket allocation.. not sure what time they start... 19.00 a think so if you are local you could still watch the match and get to the meeting I suppose...

Regards 

THJ 

A wonder how much 'big screen' hire is, could maybe kill 2 birds with 1 stone,,, surely it isn't that much, cos NTC sometimes have them at Killy Lake.

2 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

A wonder how much 'big screen' hire is, could maybe kill 2 birds with 1 stone,,, surely it isn't that much, cos NTC sometimes have them at Killy Lake.

Get a go fund me page going to pay for it

3 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Get a go fund me page going to pay for it

Yeah,,, on 2nd thoughts, it's not the best idea in Waaaaaaaakkkkaaa, probly couldn't afford the insurance premium, it could easily get stolen whilst it was being watched.  :unsure:

58 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Yeah,,, on 2nd thoughts, it's not the best idea in Waaaaaaaakkkkaaa, probly couldn't afford the insurance premium, it could easily get stolen whilst it was being watched.  :unsure:

You mean WALKER.. it's not North Tyneside you may know 

5 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

A once done one of the world cup matches at the centre for life in town watching on a big screen but there was to much beer throwing for me... 

Al have an early finish thanks an sit wid me feet up in me own front room with a few cold bottles of liquid refreshment... hopefully we can get a result in 90 minutes and it doesn't go to penalties

Regards

THJ