British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iainb

Leicester vs Scunny CL 10/07/21

11 hours ago, Happy Hunter said:

Got my tickets for the Southern Tour!

We're doing Plymouth, Poole and Belle Vue on consecutive days.

And we're Bees fans. :shock:

And before some wit comes on. I did know that Hans isn't doubling up with the Cubs B)

Edited by False dawn

13 minutes ago, False dawn said:

And before some wit comes on. I did know that Hans isn't doubling up with the Cubs B)

Your going to cover some miles doing that!

On 7/13/2021 at 8:39 AM, False dawn said:

Do a big poo at Poole for me, thanks :lol:

46 minutes ago, iainb said:

You're right we will probably never know the ins and outs of what happened at Coventry so until we do all I can do is base my opinions on what I hear about people and I've never heard a bad word said about Sandhu from anybody that has ever worked or ridden for him... Horton on the other hand... And Watson never gets a mention, but was joint helmsmen of the club at the point of closure. The club knew they had to find a new home for 5 years, yet did nothing to secure a new venue just milking the golden t1t in the hope that Sandhu would change his mind.

Just because you've put money into a club or are involved with a club certainly doesn't qualify you and perhaps if the people that risk their money every week (the paying fan) were listened to a bit more then the sport wouldn't be in the state it is... these "promoters" have overseen the ruin of the sport. I can't ever recall a meeting being called off on the basis of a weather forecast until recently it just wasn't a thing. If it now is a thing because those in charge have run the sport into the ground then that's obviously now the way of the world.

I hope you're using the word "promoted" very loosely, after your 3 terms at the club crowds are at an all time low. You know the track and what is possible to do with it, you've probably done as many laps around it as I have and you have as much knowledge of the weather around the track as Mystic Meg. It's good that you have such a high opinion of yourself. As for your words about Mick Horton... I'm reaching for the sick bucket

"let him who is without sin cast the first stone", I thought I was quite reasonably asking why the match was called off so far in advance based, how long it would take the track to dry out in the summer and would it have gone ahead with a better forecast... that's all and then I got told it was "puerile rubbish", I thought Neil was better than that... obviously he's no better than the rest of us.

All said by the poster who has also just said:

9 minutes ago, iainb said:

More puerile rubbish........

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NeilWatson said:

Oh dear, somebody's had a sense of humour failure :rolleyes:

Always suspected you were a Poole fan deep down... explains a lot :rofl:

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, NeilWatson said:
  3 hours ago, iainb said:

You're right we will probably never know the ins and outs of what happened at Coventry so until we do all I can do is base my opinions on what I hear about people and I've never heard a bad word said about Sandhu from anybody that has ever worked or ridden for him... Horton on the other hand... And Watson never gets a mention, but was joint helmsmen of the club at the point of closure. The club knew they had to find a new home for 5 years, yet did nothing to secure a new venue just milking the golden t1t in the hope that Sandhu would change his mind.

Just because you've put money into a club or are involved with a club certainly doesn't qualify you and perhaps if the people that risk their money every week (the paying fan) were listened to a bit more then the sport wouldn't be in the state it is... these "promoters" have overseen the ruin of the sport. I can't ever recall a meeting being called off on the basis of a weather forecast until recently it just wasn't a thing. If it now is a thing because those in charge have run the sport into the ground then that's obviously now the way of the world.

I hope you're using the word "promoted" very loosely, after your 3 terms at the club crowds are at an all time low. You know the track and what is possible to do with it, you've probably done as many laps around it as I have and you have as much knowledge of the weather around the track as Mystic Meg. It's good that you have such a high opinion of yourself. As for your words about Mick Horton... I'm reaching for the sick bucket

"let him who is without sin cast the first stone", I thought I was quite reasonably asking why the match was called off so far in advance based, how long it would take the track to dry out in the summer and would it have gone ahead with a better forecast... that's all and then I got told it was "puerile rubbish", I thought Neil was better than that... obviously he's no better than the rest of us.

2 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

2 hours ago, iainb said:

2 hours ago, iainb said:

Oh dear, somebody's had a sense of humour failure :rolleyes:

Always suspected you were a Poole fan deep down... explains a lot :rofl:

Care to explain why you have deleted your posts? :oops: :sad: :icon_smile_clown:

4 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Care to explain why you have deleted your posts? :oops: :sad: :icon_smile_clown:

Who,  me? I've not deleted anything. Watson is trolling me from another thread

Edited by iainb
  • Haha 1