British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Plymouth Gladiators K.O.C 2nd leg 21/07/21

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Off the subject back to Poole how has Cook/ Hume done generally?.? both should improve with no injuries.

Cook has been sensational, and Hume is finding his feet 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Cook has been sensational, and Hume is finding his feet 

Great stuff Arthur think both will improve just wish Danyon had more rides both will improve if injury free.The top end strength is more of a worry but Poole will be thereabouts this year.

2 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Great stuff Arthur think both will improve just wish Danyon had more rides both will improve if injury free.The top end strength is more of a worry but Poole will be thereabouts this year.

Any news on the stadium, don't want to see Swindon lost to speedway 

26 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Any news on the stadium, don't want to see Swindon lost to speedway 

Not really Arthur go past there three times a week it looks run down shocking really hurts.BUT we don’t no all could be well ?? but our council in Swindon must be in the bottom ten of the whole country our town centre is shocking.PRAY we open again but my instinct tells me there is a grave doubt fingers crossed eh!,

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

Dear oh dear, sarcasm and irony is obviously lost on you.

WTF is hardly swearing.  It's a common acronym used in circumstances such as the one above, nothing more.

With a swear word in, so yes it is swearing. There is a non swearing version btw.

15 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

With a swear word in, so yes it is swearing. There is a non swearing version btw.

We're all (well most are) adults on here, so WTF is widely accepted and regularly used in the correct context.  For the record, I say What The Fudge myself.  So :P

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

I think Danyon has been doing very well. His 1st home meet was a 0 but since then he's scored 7+2 & 6, he's also scored well at the away tracks.

And Ben has been just superb.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, daz9100 said:

I think Danyon has been doing very well. His 1st home meet was a 0 but since then he's scored 7+2 & 6, he's also scored well at the away tracks.

And Ben has been just superb.

Danyon lost a point at Plymouth daz  through no fault of his own , was involved in a few dubious clashes with Bowtell  which cost him points.Overall apart from the 0 against Berwick he has contributed very well to the team..Be very interesting to see how he goes in his visits to Leicester , Kent. Scunthorpe.