British Speedway Forum
andys

NEWCASTLE DIAMONDS 2022

12 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

I'm bored with the Poole thread, I'm bored with this thread, all the threads at the time of year between announcements and the start of the season just turn into lots of people arguing with eachother, what's the point, it's how people lose interest

Don’t read them then.:drink::rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Don’t read them then.:drink::rolleyes:

Nope, hence why I've gone off the radar recently, until March/April :D Just come on occasionally to see if any actual interesting news has been announced. :drink::drink:

16 hours ago, Diamondboy said:

Bored with the Poole thread now?

For now yeah, why is it the teams with the poorest riders are the most sensitive 

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

For now yeah, why is it the teams with the poorest riders are the most sensitive 

Still haven't answered my question, I see.

6 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Still haven't answered my question, I see.

He won't Steve. He's made a stupid statement that's not true,  but he's not going to admit to it. Never missed a meeting in the last two years, and had a season ticket and paid via the ticket system as you will know.

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

He won't Steve. He's made a stupid statement that's not true,  but he's not going to admit to it. Never missed a meeting in the last two years, and had a season ticket and paid via the ticket system as you will know.

I thought maybe I was hallucinating when I stood next to you on the terraces last season!!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, phillipsr said:

What has the riders and teams got to do with a personal attack on a member of the forum? 

15 hours ago, Diamondboy said:

What has the riders and teams got to do with a personal attack on a member of the forum? 

I've not been posting on this forum for long, but it's been long enough to know that nobody should take this poster seriously. He's always winding people up and looking for a reaction.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AndyPresley said:

I've not been posting on this forum for long, but it's been long enough to know that nobody should take this poster seriously. He's always winding people up and looking for a reaction.

Ignore him/her & hopefully they disappear 

Taken off Facebook:

We are thrilled to announce your 'meet the riders' evening has now been organised for FRIDAY 4TH MARCH @ 7PM
The evening will take place at our friends, South Gosforth Sports & Social Club and we hope to see as many of you there as possible.
The event will be free entry, with amazing streetfood, including Burgers and Gyros, available to purchase on the evening.
This is your chance to hear direct from all the 2022 lads about their thoughts on the season ahead, and put any questions to them you may have.
As always the bar will be open and we will also be hosting a raffle and there will be music on afterwards for a full evenings entertainment!
So make sure you get yourself along, Friday 4th March @ 7pm, and help us start the season off right!

May be an image of text that says 'CSOASILE CASTLE Speedway NEWCASTLE DIAMONOS Newcastle Diamonds STADIUM Presents Your SPEEDWAY 'Meet the riders' 2022 Friday 4th MErch @ South Gosforth Social Club, ጠ'

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AndyPresley said:

People on here dont like a bit of truth or realism,

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

People on here dont like a bit of truth or realism,

So when you going to post the truth or realism

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

On 1/28/2022 at 9:22 PM, leander said:

Got to love the official Newcastle speedway website. Home page shows the latest results for last August!! , as well as last years team.

Fixture page shows up and coming matches for LAST September. You have to search the news page to find this years fixtures. 

Come on Newcastle, sort it. how do you expect to attract the casual spectator when the first impression you get is that it's shut as the info is SIX months out of date.

The website has been well and truly updated now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Discofever said:

The website has been well and truly updated now 

Except when you scroll down the home page to "A word from our lads"!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1