British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague play- off Final 2nd leg Sunday 25th September Live on TV

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

No - just can`t stand idiotic posts :)

Keep crying then as I'm going to post whatever I like whether you like it or not. :t:

7 minutes ago, TTT said:

Keep crying then as I'm going to post whatever I like whether you like it or not. :t:

I expect nothing more from a troll like yourself- i suppose the school holiday`s have started and you have time on your hands.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I expect nothing more from a troll like yourself- i suppose the school holiday`s have started and you have time on your hands.

You need to realise what a forum is for R & R. An entire topic on this forum doesn't involve around you and what you want to hear 24/7 about your beloved Polish Speedway.

It's a public forum open for discussion to everyone who's a member and they're entitled to post what they like, when they like and whenever they want to post it just as long as it falls in line with the forum rules.

You don't run the forum and you don't run this topic even though you try your utmost to. Not my problem that you didn't want to hear some Polish Speedway transfer news that's currently being highly covered across the board in the Polish press. 

That news isn't specified to only share on Twitter and no other platforms (Your opinion and your wish) That news can also be shared on a public Speedway Forum in the Polish Speedway section.

It's really that simple, If you're highly passionate about your Polish Speedway then why don't you create your own forum website out of your own financial pocket? That way you can have full control over it's running on a day to day to basis and if you read something you don't want to hear then you can easily ban the culprit and send them to Jail sorry I mean Twitter :t:

5 minutes ago, TTT said:

You need to realise what a forum is for R & R. An entire topic on this forum doesn't involve around you and what you want to hear 24/7 about your beloved Polish Speedway.

It's a public forum open for discussion to everyone who's a member and they're entitled to post what they like, when they like and whenever they want to post it just as long as it falls in line with the forum rules.

You don't run the forum and you don't run this topic even though you try your utmost to. Not my problem that you didn't want to hear some Polish Speedway transfer news that's currently being highly covered across the board in the Polish press. 

That news isn't specified to only share on Twitter and no other platforms (Your opinion and your wish) That news can also be shared on a public Speedway Forum in the Polish Speedway section.

It's really that simple, If you're highly passionate about your Polish Speedway then why don't you create your own forum website out of your own financial pocket? That way you can have full control over it's running on a day to day to basis and if you read something you don't want to hear then you can easily ban the culprit and send them to Jail sorry I mean Twitter :t:

If he did, atat least we wouldn't have to put up with your drbble!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, TTT said:

There we have it - a perfect example of a troll. Why didn`t you put on your original post " Rumoured"- i will tell you why - because you must have been brought up in a village and you are in fact the village *****.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sommelier1 said:

If he did, atat least we wouldn't have to put up with your drbble!!

Word of advice -> Brush up on your literature :t:

This is how someone with a brain should post responsibly.

Po-Bandzie report unofficially that Anders Thomsen, Martin Vaculik and Szymon Woźniak are almost certainly remaining at Gorzów.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

There we have it - a perfect example of a troll. Why didn`t you put on your original post " Rumoured"- i will tell you why - because you must have been brought up in a village and you are in fact the village *****.

Firstly no need to put *****.  I believe in freedom of speech so please feel free to say anything you want as I won't take offence or even hold it against you. Not trolling I'm just being honest about what I stand for. :t: 

Secondly why didn't you just ask me to edit my original post to begin with by adding the word rumoured instead of self destructing by going on about Twitter and stuff? All you had to do was ask in a civil manner and I would've gone back and made an edit.

Lastly not that it matters but FYI I was brought up in a beautiful seaside town in Sussex. 

1 hour ago, TTT said:

If you were in the habit of reading the Polish websites, then you'd be able to see clearly that they are just desperate for clickbait articles to pull in readers. 

As an example, Sportowefakty reported yesterday what you were no doubt quoting, yet today, only 24 hours later, they have posted new "evidence" suggesting that apart from Zmarzlik, the rest of Gorzów's seniors are now very likely to remain. 

This is typical tabloid nonsense. Why not wait until there is definite news before making a fool of yourself? 

• Like 4

teams confirmed in Ostrow

Ostrow v Torun

Ostrow

9 Gapinski

10 Berntzon

11 Sorensen

12 Walasek

13 C Holder

14 Grzelak

15 Krawczyk

16 Poczta

Torun

1 J Holder

2 Przedpelski

3 Dudek

4 RR(ZZ)

5 Lambert

6 Lewandowski

7 Zielinski

8 Affelt

48 minutes ago, stewmac said:

If you were in the habit of reading the Polish websites, then you'd be able to see clearly that they are just desperate for clickbait articles to pull in readers. 

As an example, Sportowefakty reported yesterday what you were no doubt quoting, yet today, only 24 hours later, they have posted new "evidence" suggesting that apart from Zmarzlik, the rest of Gorzów's seniors are now very likely to remain. 

This is typical tabloid nonsense. Why not wait until there is definite news before making a fool of yourself? 

Every offseason in the British topics we all discuss transfers after we get info from ITK's, Mechanics, Sponsors etc. and then some of the moves don't happen. Yet nobody gets upset about it when a rider does a U-Turn or a move doesn't happen in the end. Take the Batchelor situation as a recent example who had a verbal agreement in place with Belle Vue where the info was splattered all over the forum only for Guy Nicholls to splash the cash at 11th hour for Batchelor to sign for Ipswich.  

Today's situation isn't all about that one post tbh with you stewmac, The problem between myself and R & R is much deeper than that. We just don't get along due to a clash of personalities. So any little thing between the two of us gets blown way out of proportion rather than the pair of us resolving a silly little matter in a civil way.

At the end of the day all R & R had to do was ask me in a civil way to edit the post and put Rumoured from the get go and I would've gone back and done that for him. Then the matter would've been resolved within two posts and a couple of minutes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TTT said:

Every offseason in the British topics we all discuss transfers after we get info from ITK's, Mechanics, Sponsors etc. and then some of the moves don't happen. Yet nobody gets upset about it when a rider does a U-Turn or a move doesn't happen in the end. Take the Batchelor situation as a recent example who had a verbal agreement in place with Belle Vue where the info was splattered all over the forum only for Guy Nicholls to splash the cash at 11th hour for Batchelor to sign for Ipswich.  

Today's situation isn't all about that one post tbh with you stewmac, The problem between myself and R & R is much deeper than that. We just don't get along due to a clash of personalities. So any little thing between the two of us gets blown way out of proportion rather than the pair of us resolving a silly little matter in a civil way.

At the end of the day all R & R had to do was ask me in a civil way to edit the post and put Rumoured from the get go and I would've gone back and done that for him. Then the matter would've been resolved within two posts and a couple of minutes.

You fully well know why you made that post the way you did- you just post for sensationalism sake. Where was i not civil in my answer.

Please do not post speculation as fact :mad: keep that to twitter is in everyone`s interest.

12 minutes ago, TTT said:

Well, like I said, if you were in the habit of reading Sportowefakty regularly (maybe you are, maybe you're not) then you'd have known long ago that it's the equivalent of the Daily Mail. In other words to be taken with an absolute pinch of salt. 

And for what it's worth, R&R's coverage and posts throughout the International section are unrivalled anywhere. Outstanding service provided for us all here. 

Edited by stewmac
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1