British Speedway Forum
Yearbyred

Redcar v Newcastle Tyne Tees Trophy 25/03/22

Just now, Justgotmecpc said:

Yeah it works very at Glasgow as the promotion there have persisted with ( hats off ) having the weeins on the centre green for a race against the Tigers mascot.. I remember Kevin keay at redcar doing interval entertainment a few years ago which also was good so maybe if there was entertainment at intervals It would be ok.. but like I said when it says tapes up at the proposed time it will be good to see all 4 riders at tapes ready to race 

100% with you on that one. Races not starting to 7.45 or even later when everyone can see the weather closing in is my biggest peeve with it these days

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Totally agree !! No intervals + when it says tapes up at 7.30 or whatever time the meeting starts riders should be at the tapes & ready no 5 or so minutes after 

Do you not just rock up whenever these days?,,, waste of time having a watch! ;)

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

Do you not just rock up whenever these days?,,, waste of time having a watch! ;)

Don't need a watch as these days the mobile tells you everything you need to know ha

• Haha 1

I'm hoping someone who stayed on can help with the heat times for the junior match in the second half of the meeting? Thanks.

Still drizzling at moment, 3 miles from track, local forecast is more rain this afternoon, but a much drier day tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Edited by Coraldon
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Watching the Boro & Fulham game on telly & let's hope the rain is gone for Friday night

4 hours ago, Coraldon said:

Still drizzling at moment, 3 miles from track, local forecast is more rain this afternoon, but a much drier day tomorrow, fingers crossed.

A bit late for the Redcar v Newcastle Tyne Tees Trophy match.

Edited by StevePark
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, StevePark said:

A bit late for the Redcar v Newcastle Tyne Tees Trophy match.

I meant for the Plymouth meeting doh