British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle vs Berwick SGB Championship 1 May 4pm

41 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Aye, certainly looked like the 2 guys were on 'payed for points' yesterday,,, unless they had just been getting they're eye in on tha previous visits? ;)

Would think majority of guests are on at least a guarantee + maybe a bonus for points over.Most Heat leaders will take the easy points while guesting without risking too much.Hiding too nothing  from the fans being a guest ,rider in a no win situation.IMO

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Just think flinty senior got a bit excited when he ran as that's the fastest he's ever moved at brough even when he used to ride the place lol

No comment…. :lol: I do remember the days of him getting his lanky leg over the bike :lol:

28 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Cutting the drink out might be a good place to start? ;)

Designated driver pal… the last time I had a good sesh was back in November… that’s the downside of having 2 young laddies who are proper mummy’s boys :shock:

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Designated driver pal… the last time I had a good sesh was back in November… that’s the downside of having 2 young laddies who are proper mummy’s boys :shock:

R ok, a do apologise,,, new prescription it is then, especially if ya driving? ;)

Apology Issues by Club Owner, Rob Grant.
Club owner, Rob Grant has issued an apology to his patrons. This comes after strong foul and abrasive actions were directed to them after the completion of Heat 15 on Sunday night against the Berwick Bandits.
Rob Grant commented, “we had an excellent uptake with our kids go free promotion and this made me even more annoyed by the actions of certain individuals directing strong and abusive behaviour towards my supporters.
I feel even though it’s nothing to do with anyone in the Newcastle camp, I am responsible for the management of the prohibited area of the pits where my supporters were unfortunately targeted and I sincerely apologise for the actions of others.
They have been dealt with and this sort of behaviour is unacceptable and won’t be tolerated by Newcastle Speedway.
On behalf of Newcastle Speedway please accept my apologies and I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday for a great clash with the Glasgow Allied Vehicle Tigers."

Taken from Facebook.
  • Confused 1

On 5/2/2022 at 9:38 PM, ruffdiamond said:

R ok, a do apologise,,, new prescription it is then, especially if ya driving? ;)

Meant to ask if you’ve seen the clip of heat 15 on Speedway GB? You want to tell me i need a prescription again? :lol:

1 hour ago, screm said:
Apology Issues by Club Owner, Rob Grant.
Club owner, Rob Grant has issued an apology to his patrons. This comes after strong foul and abrasive actions were directed to them after the completion of Heat 15 on Sunday night against the Berwick Bandits.
Rob Grant commented, “we had an excellent uptake with our kids go free promotion and this made me even more annoyed by the actions of certain individuals directing strong and abusive behaviour towards my supporters.
I feel even though it’s nothing to do with anyone in the Newcastle camp, I am responsible for the management of the prohibited area of the pits where my supporters were unfortunately targeted and I sincerely apologise for the actions of others.
They have been dealt with and this sort of behaviour is unacceptable and won’t be tolerated by Newcastle Speedway.
On behalf of Newcastle Speedway please accept my apologies and I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday for a great clash with the Glasgow Allied Vehicle Tigers."

Taken from Facebook.

Granty Jnr obviously wasn’t about when Granty senior was in his prime.He caused a few “heated incidents “ most weeks.Nothing has changed IMO.If the incidents were in the Pits what were the fans doing in there as he intimates.Apologies about the state of the track might be more relevant.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Granty Jnr obviously wasn’t about when Granty senior was in his prime.He caused a few “heated incidents “ most weeks.Nothing has changed IMO.If the incidents were in the Pits what were the fans doing in there as he intimates.Apologies about the state of the track might be more relevant.

Fans were not in the pits but can see the pits from the fence where they stand 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bandits4eva said:

Meant to ask if you’ve seen the clip of heat 15 on Speedway GB? You want to tell me i need a prescription again? :lol:

Like a said earlier, a was surprised Harris didn't get the verdict,,, and a didn't have me glasses on. There was a quite important attendee there, that witnessed the barrage of abuse aimed at the referee following the decision from one or two or even more Berwick fans. A did apologise about the 'drinking' comment, but there's no harm in getting a new prescription, a think specsavers do hearing aids too! :t:

1 minute ago, Discofever said:

Fans were not in the pits but can see the pits from the fence where they stand 

Obviously they were  taking and giving giving a bit of verbal then.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Obviously they were  taking and giving giving a bit of verbal then.

No I’ll think you will find it was not started by any Newcastle fan 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Discofever said:

No I’ll think you will find it was not started by any Newcastle fan 

They will be back for more next week if it’s the Newcastle fans I’ve seen at Berwick,so Granty has no worries.

29 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

They will be back for more next week if it’s the Newcastle fans I’ve seen at Berwick,so Granty has no worries.

Granth has plenty of worries.

26 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Who's Granth ?

An anonymous person? I bet he wishes he was, lol