British Speedway Forum
GiveusaB

Birmingham v Scunthorpe 4/5/22

2 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Get the match info out and advertised at least 2 days prior to fixture. It doesnt cost any money to do that. (it's not a criticism before the red'n'yellow brigade start doing their war dance....it's called Good PR....)

Leicester do the same... often nothing on the website until less than 24 hours before the meeting

12 minutes ago, iainb said:

Leicester do the same... often nothing on the website until less than 24 hours before the meeting

Fair enough....

I suppose it doesn't affect much re: the Forum, as only a handful of supporters contribute....

10 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Fair enough....

I suppose it doesn't affect much re: the Forum, as only a handful of supporters contribute....

I'm not suggesting that's a good thing, i think In terms of promotion it's pretty poor

Edited by iainb
  • Like 2

Which Scorpion team will turn up today, will we have more than 4 riders making a significant points tally???

It's hammering down here too....I'm in between Tamworth and PB atm...

It's difficult to 2nd guess wot the club will do, especially with Scunthorpe being a fair distance....

Edited by GiveusaB
  • Like 1

If the track can survive till around 3ish, then we'll be OK....but I doubt it, going on previous this season.

I certainly wouldn't make the trip from Scunthorpe...

I know that doesn't help the Club, but what about the poor travelling fans. 

Not sure why I feel the need to explain my opinion....

Edited by GiveusaB

It's stopped now in Great Barr.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, iainb said:

You will be happy this week then! The teams for Saturday  were published on the Lion's website this morning. Nothing yet about the Cubs match at BV on Friday yet though!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Happy Hunter said:

You will be happy this week then! The teams for Saturday  were published on the Lion's website this morning. Nothing yet about the Cubs match at BV on Friday yet though!!

Off topic but... Good to see Anders Rowe announced and the rumour about Matthew Gilmour seems not to be true (yet)

Rain stopped here... evening ahead looks dry... no news from the club... so it looks like we're going to be good to go !

Not that it counts for too much 20 odd miles away but sunny now in Wolverhampton.

2 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Rain stopped here... evening ahead looks dry... no news from the club... so it looks like we're going to be good to go !

It's on Facebook: match ON.