British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Berwick Bandits 18/5/22

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

Sorry don't converse with trolls.

Stop talking to yourself then :party::nono::rofl:

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Distance of opposition?  Berwick were at Plymouth last night, hardly a mammoth journey!

Fair enough....I over looked that.

Call off just doesnt make any sence,Berwick riders are already in the area,no other sport happening at the stadium now greyhounds have gone,and if the owners of Poole speedway are this lazy,Poole speedway will be gone as well.If may have been a differant story if the Berwick team had to travel, Cant think of any reason not to give the meeting  a go,as the rearranged fixture most prob will race on a chilly overcast night!!!

47 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

What Berwick riders 

Berwick can call an away match off? 

33 minutes ago, speedwaysliders said:

Call off just doesnt make any sence,Berwick riders are already in the area,no other sport happening at the stadium now greyhounds have gone,and if the owners of Poole speedway are this lazy,Poole speedway will be gone as well.If may have been a differant story if the Berwick team had to travel, Cant think of any reason not to give the meeting  a go,as the rearranged fixture most prob will race on a chilly overcast night!!!

Are you for real? The decision was taken early as the evening forecast  is for rain and with the possibility of thunderstorms.

Now if the forecast turns out to be inaccurate then have your say. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, speedwaysliders said:

Apart from heavy rain from 5-11pm!!  You pay for the rent and all the wasted riders fuel then

2 minutes ago, Shaleshifter said:

Are you for real? The decision was taken early as the evening forecast  is for rain and with the possibility of thunderstorms.

I don't see how it can be inaccurate though, the chance of heavy rain during the meeting is 93% and 4mm worth of rain. 

15 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

There the one's with the injuries, why would poole call it off because of that 

9 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

There the one's with the injuries, why would poole call it off because of that 

Trackprat logic for you! We have a full team, yet want it off?! :blink::blink::nono:

29 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Considering they were at Plymouth last night ,why would they want to call off.Given predicted forecast can see why decision was taken.Time will tell if it was the right one.

• Like 1

King didnt fancy it on the MX track with his wrist.. another dodgy call off from Poole 

Edited by phillipsr
spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shaleshifter said:

He seem to forget some of our riders  would have to travel as well

I'm peed off coz I've travelled on the train  & no chance to turn around (advanced tickets) or cancel hotel booking. 

Sadly it is wot it is, the weather is like a boil that u can't get to! :oops:

2018 the rain cancelled something like 4 out of the first 6 meetings that I traveled down to Poole for. Similar thing as  happened at Belle Vue as well, but no surprise being Manchester!

In fact I've been everywhere I can think for a rain off. Had a fog off once, yes I did say fog off!  :lol:

Poo Barr, oh yep the wet stuff followed me there as well a few week back.

Any loose women in Poole?, Me got a double bed in the Travelodge at the railway station......I'm up for a game of tiddlywinks! :rofl:

Edited by Turnip