British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SON 2022 27th-30th July Vojens Denmark live on TV

Reserve not U21... odd. Why no Lebedevs for Latvia?

Come on our boys!

I think with the SoN being staged outside of Poland we actually have the strongest trio on show and should be favourites to retain the trophy. It will be interesting to see how Tragic Janowski manages to blow it this year!

Come on our boys!

4 minutes ago, speed29 said:

It so ignoring that Speedway of Nations is on Discovery Plus:angry: why not Eurosport on TV, but thank god i got Amazon Prime because Discovery Plus on it. 

Are you sure it`s Sport and Entertainment ?

• Like 1

What I do not understand is that on the Eurosport SON page where it tells you how to watch it says

”Stream the Speedway of Nations live and ad free on Discovery+ With live action on Eurosport 2 and via Eurosport.co.uk.”

Does that mean it is also on-line in the u k but not on TV?

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

What I do not understand is that on the Eurosport SON page where it tells you how to watch it says

”Stream the Speedway of Nations live and ad free on Discovery+ With live action on Eurosport 2 and via Eurosport.co.uk.”

Does that mean it is also on-line in the u k but not on TV?

The only meeting live (out of the 4 ) on TV is the final on Eurosport 2 on Saturday

Today, tomorrow and Friday`s SON 2(U 21) are on Discovery + and Eurosport player

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Keep up- He has been injured for about 3 weeks.

Why would we know that :D

Just now, racers and royals said:

Pretty obvious- because he rode for Kings Lynn in 2013 :)

Never noticed! 

4 hours ago, OML said:

Anyone with an IPTV sub can apparently get it on

Aus Fox Sports 506

NZ Sky Sports 5

I have these on my stick, getting proper fed up with Eurosport, maybe BSN should of took over the contract, more professional with a drop in the ocean finances 

2 hours ago, iainb said:

Come on our boys!

I think with the SoN being staged outside of Poland we actually have the strongest trio on show and should be favourites to retain the trophy. It will be interesting to see how Tragic Janowski manages to blow it this year!

Come on our boys!

On home soil, assuming they track Madsen & Michelsen with Anders Thomsen in reserve it must be the Danes best chance to win gold since 2014.  But they'd have surely preferred Esbjerg than Vojens as it would be unknown to many of the visiting riders.

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Keep up- He has been injured for about 3 weeks.

I can barely keep up with on goings & injuries in the Championship let alone the Polish equivalent!  All I do is check if any injuries to / form of Fricke, Zagar, Kurtz, Blodorn & Brennan.  And possibly any other riders I may see on a Monday but other than Musielak, Ellis & Becker I am struggling to think of any others. Harris appeared fleeting I think!

Tonight - Poland & Aussies will prevail anyone's guess after that, Latvia without Lebedevs seem.unlikely & can't see Nicol or Ruml troubling the scorers.

Tomorrow is GB, Sweden, Italy, France, Slovenia and who?

If I pay £6.99 for Discovery+ can I watch it on demand later?  No WiFi in this caravan!  Is there a decent cellphone interface?

Edited by Col

1 minute ago, Col said:

On home soil, assuming they track Madsen & Michelsen with Anders Thomsen in reserve it must be the Danes best chance to win gold since 2014.  But they'd have surely preferred Esbjerg than Vojens as it would be unknown to many of the visiting riders.

I can barely keep up with on goings & injuries in the Championship let alone the Polish equivalent!  All I do is check if any injuries to / form of Fricke, Zagar, Kurtz, Blodorn & Brennan.  And possibly any other riders I may see on a Monday but other than Musielak, Ellis & Becker I am struggling to think of any others. Harris appeared fleeting I think!

Tonight - Poland & Aussies will prevail anyone's guess after that, Latvia without Lebedevs seem.unlikely & can't see Nicol or Ruml troubling the scorers.

Tomorrow is GB, Sweden, Italy, France, Slovenia and who? 

Go back a page or 2 and you will see who is riding tomorrow and the new team which has come in.

Me = Lay Zee :D

Dunno how I missed Czechia. Thought Vaculik was the only Slovakian rider.