British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Redcar. Championship. 17/8/22

1 minute ago, stevehone said:

yep, i'm leaving at 10am

Cool :t:

Weather looking better now as per link above :)

I hope it’s a dry night for all you Poole fans and all the events planned go off with a bang I can’t believe im saying this I hope Poole win lol.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

I hope it’s a dry night for all you Poole fans and all the events planned go off with a bang I can’t believe im saying this I hope Poole win lol.

You do realise Redcar losing would help Scunny don't you ;):D

Pirates :party: Pirates :party: Pirates :party:

Coming to a track near you to kick ass  :t:

Let’s keep fingers crossed it’s not too wet. Only a tenner to get in and under 16s free. Bringing ear plugs to battle off those bloody whistles though!

C'mon ere we Pirates let's get ready for the clash against the Bears with sum Pirate radio :t:

All for one & One for all :t:

Edited by Turnip

And crikey I'm not setting off at 115am today. 1042 train to London today but back On the Buses tomorrow with the choo choo's being like a match again.......on strike! :rofl:  hey c'mon folks it's too early for owt better than that! :D

Tad wet in Derbyshire, looks like we taking the hit to keep Dorset dry me thinks :t:

Edited by Turnip

1 hour ago, Turnip said:

Met Office weather report looking better. Although I would recommend wearing a lightning deflector at 6pm! :D

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/forecast/gcn8db1mu#?date=2022-08-17

Not looking so good anymore unfortunately with thunderstorms predicted all afternoon! Although with 60% chance of rain most of the time, you never know we might get away with it! 

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Not looking so good anymore unfortunately with thunderstorms predicted all afternoon! Although with 60% chance of rain most of the time, you never know we might get away with it! 

Oh errrrrmmmm, oh crikey :(

When I'm on that 1042 train I'm kinda stuck & heading in one direction without any Styles if they call it off :(

Looks like 2 hours of rain. Track should take it and be nicely watered as long as it’s not a deluge.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Looks like 2 hours of rain. Track should take it and be nicely watered as long as it’s not a deluge.

Steve, we need to know if the cows are lying down or not?  If they are go n move em on! :D