British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
False dawn

Scunthorpe vs Leicester 02/09/22

23 minutes ago, iainb said:

How do you explain the fact that he's put 1.5 points on his average this year if he's so "crap"? Are there many other riders that have improved so much this season?

I don’t need to explain that to you if you are intelligent enough to work it out yourself!  Look at his away average not the combined.  Also I did say his average was low to begin with. Joe is a one track pony Sadly and a average one at that. Not sure why you need to underline in bold FACT. It doesn’t make you any more relevant 

Edited by Leave some for us.

47 minutes ago, mc131 said:

U said b4 any club with ambition would have binned him off, I said no1 in nl any better I quoted wrong post

Actually there was at several points not so long back. So do some homework love 

26 minutes ago, Leave some for us. said:

Actually there was at several points not so long back. So do some homework love 

Name them then because there isnt because all tht have came in other teams have done nothing 

Edited by mc131

29 minutes ago, Leave some for us. said:

I don’t need to explain that to you if you are intelligent enough to work it out yourself!  Look at his away average not the combined.  Also I did say his average was low to begin with. Joe is a one track pony Sadly and a average one at that. I 

I think I've worked it out... you're a wind up merchant :t:

3 minutes ago, mc131 said:

Name them then because there isnt because all tht have came in other teams have done nothing 

I don’t need to name them if your are as clued up as you make out you’ll know

1 minute ago, iainb said:

I think I've worked it out... you're a wind up merchant :t:

Wrong!! Try again. Look at his away average. I see he wasn’t dominant again tonight in the junior league. Oh dear 

1 minute ago, Leave some for us. said:

I don’t need to name them if your are as clued up as you make out you’ll know

Point proven then u can't name any as there isn't a nl rider tht would do a better job 

Just now, mc131 said:

Point proven then u can't name any as there isn't a nl rider tht would do a better job 

I can, you’ve proved nothing, only the fact you don’t know 

Just now, Leave some for us. said:

I can, you’ve proved nothing, only the fact you don’t know 

Well averages must lie then?? And he doesn't get beat many times in nl at home does he?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mc131 said:

Well averages must lie then?? And he doesn't get beat many times in nl at home does he?

Wow, look at his away average it doesn’t lie. Look how many points he’s scored away in the last 7 meeting. I’m talking championship here not Micky mouse NL. 

3 minutes ago, Leave some for us. said:

Wow, look at his away average it doesn’t lie. Look how many points he’s scored away in the last 7 meeting. I’m talking championship here not Micky mouse NL. 

Thts wot I said there isn't any 1 in nl tht could replace him

4 minutes ago, mc131 said:

Thts wot I said there isn't any 1 in nl tht could replace him

Not now his average is hopelessly low. However, there was several points in the few months previous when he could have been replaced, which is what I’m saying. Don’t forget this poor run of form started way back it isn’t just the last few weeks 

3 minutes ago, Leave some for us. said:

Not now his average is hopelessly low. However, there was several points in the few months previous when he could have been replaced, which is what I’m saying. Don’t forget this poor run of form started way back it isn’t just the last few weeks 

Way bk yes mayb I ment now with the nl replacement we will leave it there then 

Edited by mc131

19 minutes ago, Leave some for us. said:

You're right and I now realise what a fool I've been, sorry. 

I'm glad you've come around to my way of thinking :t: