British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

43 minutes ago, Carpman said:

Still 12 weeks to our first meeting! We are not dealing with dad's army here.  Don't panic.  Maybe Ipswich fans will get to see Emil at Foxhall early season after all or maybe not. 

Emil to Panthers? 

If not can't see what the delay could be naming our side 

“I just can’t wait to get started, the team that’s being put together that I know about looks incredible, and I’m going to learn off every single one of them”

interesting……

4 minutes ago, Sully said:

“I just can’t wait to get started, the team that’s being put together that I know about looks incredible, and I’m going to learn off every single one of them”

interesting……

Yep exciting times 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sully said:

interesting……

Standard guff from a new signing 

5 minutes ago, hans fan said:

Standard guff from a new signing 

Not saying the team looks incredible 

Jenkins was starting to progress well towards the end of last season, hopefully that trajectory continues.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

Jenkins was starting to progress well towards the end of last season, hopefully that trajectory continues.

Did enough towards the end of the season to deserve a team spot this year. 

41 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Not saying the team looks incredible 

He's hardly going to say the team looks distinctly average and will be bottom half lol!

I'm happy with JJ back, deserved it after end of seasons performances 

• Like 1

Good to see JJ back and he's earned the right to have a full season imo after his improved performances in the last few meetings of the 2022 season.

Team looks incredible line puts my mind at rest again. I've still got a little bit of PTSD from the 2022 season :D

Tungate liking a Tweet is telling as well and he's a must considering the scores he puts in around our place.

1 hour ago, Sully said:

interesting……

Maybe Richie worrall and Hans Andersen where his hero’s growing up 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

Emil to Panthers? 

If not can't see what the delay could be naming our side 

Why are you asking this question? Emil doesn’t fit alongside your “locks” does he? 

12 minutes ago, Steve Irving said:

Why are you asking this question? Emil doesn’t fit alongside your “locks” does he? 

He fits along  with NKI Holder Cook Jenkins  and Basso  Flappys locks as you put it ,

You posted the Tungate to Peterborough , which since has turned into someone posting that Tungate isnt doing the UK via an interview in Aussie

If Peterborough did get Emil then found a decent 5pt rider they would become very serious contenders