British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

9 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

He’s not a dreadful signing but I agree doesn’t really get the juices flowing. Had a spell at reserve for Lynn last season but with Cook and Jenkins down there you wouldn’t expect him to be getting easier reserve rides this time around unless Cook does a lot better than expected. 

Still, exciting news on the heat leader! If it’s Pedersen or Lindgren that would make you forget about Worrall pretty quickly :D

Will Pedersen be anywhere near the rider he was before his recent injury , I know the PL is a soft league compared to Poland etc but I just wonder if he may not come back from what is a huge injury when many of his  compatriots are long retired . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FAST GATER said:

Will Pedersen be anywhere near the rider he was before his recent injury , I know the PL is a soft league compared to Poland etc but I just wonder if he may not come back from what is a huge injury when many of his  compatriots are long retired . 

We won’t really know until he rides but what we do know is that last season he was still scoring very very well and still mixing it with the best. The injury at his age will be a concern sure. 

53 minutes ago, hans fan said:

Pedersen was cack years ago for panthers  is he gonna be better now …if somebody can show me some results of worrall having a good meetings round showground bar last season I might be swayed 

Didn't he average 8.97?

1 hour ago, cambpanther said:

Freddie lindgren... :t:

You're very consistent with this one

7 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Didn't he average 8.97?

That’s because he knocked 1/2 off his team mates off

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, hans fan said:

That’s because he knocked 1/2 off his team mates off

He didn’t sell himself well last time he rode for us. Was just as keen to ride his own teammates out as he was the opposition. Got the feeling he only turned up because Frost offered him a lot of money and had to put a team together late after the winter of discontent. Equipment seemed below par and didn’t buy in to the team at all. Got sacked and replaced by Hans late in the season. Says it all. 

Edited by Sully

Shocking signing, though if Andersen is confirmed aswell then may aswell forget it, no offense too worrall but he’s simply a journey man switching from team too team year after year not really achieving anything more than previous season. 

hoping other fans don’t hold back if we are left with a shocking team. Knew it was coming 

4 minutes ago, Redpanther said:

Shocking signing, though if Andersen is confirmed aswell then may aswell forget it, no offense too worrall but he’s simply a journey man switching from team too team year after year not really achieving anything more than previous season. 

hoping other fans don’t hold back if we are left with a shocking team. Knew it was coming 

Tomlin quoted we’ll have a team to make play offs .he must have forgot there are no relegation play offs anymore .this lot have wooden spoon written all over it even with pedersen

• Like 1

So just 2 more to go. 14.39 to play with 

1- Pedersen 

2- Andersen/Cook up to 5.78 

3- Basso

4- Worrall

5- NKI

6- Cook 

7- Jenkins 

Edited by Flappy

10 minutes ago, hans fan said:

this lot have wooden spoon written all over it even with pedersen

Not sure about that. Get the top heat leader in whether that be Pedersen or someone else then the top end looks absolutely fine. Iversen will be a good second heat leader (much more suited than #1) and Basso is more than capable of improving further to nail down the 3rd heat leader spot. Ben Cook could do well at reserve also which just leaves the middle order. We’ve all got those Ritchie Worrall types in the side, Wolves have his brother, we have Riss, Belle Vue Charles Wright, Sheffield Howarth/Bellego etc etc. all similar average wise who aren’t exciting but are there to do a job. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Flappy said:

You're very consistent with this one

Heard it from 2 people involved at wolves that hes still in talks with panthers