British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

28 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Whoever said Pedersen might not be the Holder replacement could well be right, spoke with someone last night who spanners for a rider currently in the team for next season so not saying they are in the know as such but would hear maybe more rumours than most

Sounds like it is most likely another Dane who might come into the side rather than Pedersen and the back up option is a Swede not unknown to the UK

From what he told me it didn't sound like Nicki was anywhere near that advanced at any stage

Must be bjerre and lindgren then

1 minute ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Lindgren is the man, that's what I have been told.

You've been told wrong then :t: but I'm just a darts player anyway :D

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Whoever said Pedersen might not be the Holder replacement could well be right, spoke with someone last night who spanners for a rider currently in the team for next season so not saying they are in the know as such but would hear maybe more rumours than most

Sounds like it is most likely another Dane who might come into the side rather than Pedersen and the back up option is a Swede not unknown to the UK

From what he told me it didn't sound like Nicki was anywhere near that advanced at any stage

this from the same person who less than three weeks ago said Dudek was the Panthers no 1!!

Also, even a stopped clock has to be right twice a day.

Edited by Panthers70
  • Like 1

No.1 is a massive hitter because we'd have 9.46 left to use after Hans, Only three riders get close to the 9.46.

Freddie Lindgren 9.29 (Breathing issues due to long covid, Surely won't be able to fulfil all of the dates in a British season considering he couldn't even fulfil his Polish fixtures last season)

Magic Janowski 8.97 (Very unlikely he'd be interested in a British return and we would've heard some whispers if he was in the frame imo)

Nicki P 8.61 (Good to go for 3.5k a night and has been heavily rumoured but Mick Bratley is saying no and he would know for sure which has thrown a spanner in the works)

Left field -> Artem Laguta????? Very unlikely but it's a rumour that's gathering a bit of pace.

Edited by TTT

3 hours ago, Purplepanthernotred said:

Would be inclined too agree but any Poole asset/former rider never does anything wrong in your eyes, yes I know it’s a matter of opinion so this is mine 

Hmm, there is one exception to that rule I can think of. BV fans prob know who I mean and I prob went too much the other way! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TTT said:

No.1 is a massive hitter because we'd have 9.46 left to use after Hans, Only three riders get close to the 9.46.

Freddie Lindgren 9.29 (Breathing issues due to long covid, Surely won't be able to fulfil all of the dates in a British season considering he couldn't even fulfil his Polish fixtures last season)

Magic Janowski 8.97 (Very unlikely he'd be interested in a British return and we would've heard some whispers if he was in the frame imo)

Nicki P 8.61 (Good to go for 3.5k a night and has been heavily rumoured but Mick Bratley is saying no and he would know for sure which has thrown a spanner in the works)

Left field -> Artem Laguta????? Very unlikely but it's a rumour that's gathering a bit of pace.

It,s exactly that just more rumours

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Flappy said:

Tbf football clubs sell season tickets for the following season in March so it's not a major deal this and if anything a bit stirring 

There is a prob a bet to see if he could get it talked about on here lol. 

• Haha 1

Just now, TINYS said:

It,s exactly that just more rumours

I agree.

I'm still sticking with Nicki P as he's the only option that makes sense to me.

1 hour ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Lindgren is the man, that's what I have been told.

Or Lindback?

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Or Lindback?

Or Janowski or Woffinden, or Dudek, or Laguta, or Sayfutdinov, or Vaculick, or Tom, or Dick, or Harry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TINYS said:

Or Janowski or Woffinden, or Dudek, or Laguta, or Sayfutdinov, or Vaculick, or Tom, or Dick, or Harry.

Prince Harry? ;) Would get the crowds in! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Probably a full house on a one off, half to cheer him, half to stone him I suppose....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I'd rather not have a team at all.

• Like 2