British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

20 hours ago, iainb said:

What about Chris Holder?

Doesn’t he have a British partner and  1/2  children here - plus property.?   Someone else may know more and I really don’t understand the rules but some of these may be relevant.  

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, pleasureboy60 said:

Whatever the outcome of all this, it doesn't paint a very rosy picture of Peterborough speedway.  I honestly thought we were a well run club with a professional management structure, but now I have my doubts !

Lol.  Not since Ged in my opinion.  

2 hours ago, Aries said:

Lindgren fits as a straight swap for Pedersen doesn’t he? Why the need to swap Worrall for Tungate as well? I’m sorry but axing Worrall after one meeting is ridiculous and is one of the reasons they brought in the transfer window to stop this sort of nonsense happening which they’ve now done away with sadly. 

Totally agree with you, can't believe anyone would suggest dropping a rider after one match!

54 minutes ago, maneacat said:

Lol.  Not since Ged in my opinion.  

Ged who got banned 

• Haha 1

Stand by for a further statement from "Buster Chapman", along the lines of...

Freddie Lindgren's always been a big mate and we've wanted to do a deal for years.....etc etc

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Ged who got banned 

And sacked riders mid-meeting.

If you go on the scb website you can see a list of every rider registered to ride British speedway. Pedersen is no longer on the list so that definitely proves he’s gone, just keep your eye on the list when it next updates and you should find out if pboro have signed anyone 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

If you go on the scb website you can see a list of every rider registered to ride British speedway. Pedersen is no longer on the list so that definitely proves he’s gone, just keep your eye on the list when it next updates and you should find out if pboro have signed anyone 

Good spot 

5 hours ago, Aries said:

Lindgren fits as a straight swap for Pedersen doesn’t he? Why the need to swap Worrall for Tungate as well? I’m sorry but axing Worrall after one meeting is ridiculous and is one of the reasons they brought in the transfer window to stop this sort of nonsense happening which they’ve now done away with sadly. 

He makes them stronger. 

Edited by Bald Bloke

5 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

Good spot 

It’s probably the only way to actually find out what’s going on as the club have gone radio silent, all it takes is a statement saying nicki has departed and we will update in due course when we find a replacement 

14 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Who's signed Robert Alan Lambert then.....

12 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

That's great if true. He might be a good sponsor. But he's not the owner and he hasn't delivered what the said he would, and he f$$ked up Holder which Buster is getting the blame for imho.. Buy the club.... Buster certainly hasn't splashed the cash at Lynn thats for sure. Swap it around, if you was a Lynn fan what would you think??

Could just be that Chapman and Tomalin have had a good old chat and have decided it's best to work together, accepting that one particular "red line" of Chapman's is kept and another one dropped?