British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

2 minutes ago, DizzAssStar said:

This, from someone who IS IN THE KNOW says it all ........... nicely put Chris :t:

So Chris is more in the know of the happenings at Peterborough than Carl?  I don't think so.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noodles said:

So Chris is more in the know of the happenings at Peterborough than Carl?  I don't think so.

Give over. He’ll know EVERYTHING that is going on at Peterborough, he’ll just be more honest about it. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Well said Chris,at last someone recognises that although Buster may not be everyone's cup of tea, he has done a lot of good, and tried to do more  .Its frustrating as a lynn supporter to see us struggle so badly,but the man has right royally been dumped in the rubbish this season and still kept the club running 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Now would be the time, with no promoter on board. Maybe CJ did this to add pressure on Buster. Maybe helping MT with any deal he might be thinking of.. Who knows

Of course that's what happened and why 

11 minutes ago, Flappy said:

I wonder if that is what is happening, and the postponement is to buy the time required for it to go through? 

Edited by Pitch
Punctuation
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Hackney said:

I am surprised nobody has lost their rag and gave buster a dig ?

Football fans would be queing up (not that I think it is the right course of action)

A smack in the mouth more like!

That's KL done for, Alex bailing out was the final straw for them.

Please do the honourable thing and walk away now Buster...........I know for sure that you or at least some people around you read this forum, Don't drag everyone down with you.

Tomalin can save the club, Just hand it over for a free a put the club first.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TheSmiler said:

Can the Panthers even run without a promoter? This may well be curtains.

Hoggart can transfer in from Lynn 

Just think, If Buster allowed Tomalin to have Holder then Tomalin would've covered the finances at Peterborough with his cash injection.

Brady bailed and left Buster high and dry, Tomalin refused to pay up after being turned over and now Buster is toast with nowhere to run.

Logical solution.

Buster hands the club over to Tomalin this week, Carl will re-join under Tomalin no doubt about it.

Buster can focus on KL and give Laguta his P45 and get a budget replacement in just to ensure the club survives with a plan to run at Championship level in 2024.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, noaksey said:

Hoggart can transfer in from Lynn 

Not registered as a promoter at Lynn, just Team Manager 

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Buster has only got himself to blame.

Buster has fallen out with so many people and now it's become one too many that's left him in the mud, Would've had the finances covered at Peterborough via Tomalin if he didn't let personal grudges get in the way of business.

You have to remain professional when it comes to business otherwise things will fall apart at a rapid pace.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Najjer said:

Are you sure that’s right? I’m happy to be corrected but I don’t think it’s legal to sponsor people on others behalf’s. There was a whole host of issues of this years ago when riders didn’t have the correct visas and then chopping and changing sides mid season. Tarasenko doesn’t ride for Plymouth or work for any of Philips’ businesses.

Think its been going on for a few seasons now with various riders , i believe you need to be registered in some way to submit visa applications on behalf of riders , so those who are registered seem to help using there experience as im led to believe its a big form to fill in .