cook

jenkins 

If all goes to plan that is….. fingers crossed 

This would actually be a good team tbf 

But it's not the team 

Edited by Flappy
  • Haha 1

On 1/28/2023 at 5:27 PM, Flappy said:

If he's not in, someone had better tell him.....

Who told Holder hes not in then  ?

Oh come on hurry up,,, we just wanna see what the team is,  so we can settle who has the right inside info and who doesn't,,, 

I know some fans get impatient, but here we are six weeks from opening night and the Peterborough and Ipswich threads are the only ones still active. The Belle Vue, Lynn, Sheffield, Leicester and Wolves threads have died a death. At least waiting this long has kept fans interested and speculating over the long winter months! OK some will say it’s been nothing but a load of old guff and drivel but still :D

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I know some fans get impatient, but here we are six weeks from opening night and the Peterborough and Ipswich threads are the only ones still active. The Belle Vue, Lynn, Sheffield, Leicester and Wolves threads have died a death. At least waiting this long has kept fans interested and speculating over the long winter months! OK some will say it’s been nothing but a load of old guff and drivel but still :D

I bet Belle Vue, King's Lynn, Sheffield, Leicester and Wolves have all sold more season tickets though :D People aren't gonna buy tickets if they don't know what they're getting themselves into

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Blupanther said:

This thread is just like the old News of the World gossip column. Mostly rumours, and very short on facts...

Just got to hope that no listening devices have been discovered in the pursuit of the facts !!

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

I bet Belle Vue, King's Lynn, Sheffield, Leicester and Wolves have all sold more season tickets though :D People aren't gonna buy tickets if they don't know what they're getting themselves into

I’ll counter that, I’ll bet none of those have sold more season tickets than Ipswich..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Who told Holder hes not in then  ?

Buster 

59 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Announce the team and provide regular interviews and information throughout the closed season, it's really not difficult 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I’ll counter that, I’ll bet none of those have sold more season tickets than Ipswich..

Carl Johnson was on the radio saying panthers sell the most season tickets in the league 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

True :D

Andersen basically confirmed. Be patient Peterborough Panthers fans, new riders are on the way! | Peterborough Telegraph (peterboroughtoday.co.uk)

Johnson insists all is progressing behind the scenes and they are working towards finalising matters for what should be a new-look line-up with at least four new faces compared to last year.

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Actually not sure about Leicester. In the past they’re definitely brought the best away following! Well supported. 

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

Announce the team and provide regular interviews and information throughout the closed season, it's really not difficult 

Agree to a point. Once the team is announced not sure any amount of interviews will provide the same amount of interest as outstanding team members will. But, in this day and age there’s no reason why clubs and promoters can’t do a weekly or even monthly, blog on official social media with the latest updates on club matters even if it’s not team related. For instance, Louis at Ipswich told folks who attended the supporters club thingy that they were hoping to stage the much loved 16 lapper this year, as well as adding banking to the track etc. anyone who didn’t attend would have no idea of that, why isn’t it on the official website? It should be. As you say, it’s really not hard to do. 

• Like 1