British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

51 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

Any ideas what it might be?

No, but it looks like the announcement will be made at the Panthers "big bash" on Saturday night. 

52 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

Any ideas what it might be?

Just now, Pitch said:

No, but it looks like the announcement will be made at the Panthers "big bash" on Saturday night. 

Going to go for a year extension at the showground. Seems the most likely if you running next year need to confirm place at AGM? 

Would of had to of been a very quick agreement to a meeting even taking place let alone any deal to extend so cannot see that being the announcement,  

There has been talk on FB of a date being arranged to conduct a "protest" walk in Peterborough , with advice to get the tshirts , banners and flags ready 

So my guess its time to get your warm winter coat and suitable footware sorted .

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Would of had to of been a very quick agreement to a meeting even taking place let alone any deal to extend so cannot see that being the announcement,  

There has been talk on FB of a date being arranged to conduct a "protest" walk in Peterborough , with advice to get the tshirts , banners and flags ready 

So my guess its time to get your warm winter coat and suitable footware sorted .

It could be that a deal has been finalised with Chapman I guess

17 minutes ago, noaksey said:

It could be that a deal has been finalised with Chapman I guess

It was posted  by Cllr Julie Stevenson , unless she is now on the consortium and has put up some cash as well it wont be that 

5 minutes ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

So when is this huge announcement?

Sometime this evening at the Panthers end of season bash 

Edited by yaxley panther

27 minutes ago, PotteringAround said:

The councillor woman now says there is no news announcement, it's more a request for help.  

She doesn't say that though 

7 minutes ago, PotteringAround said:

Yes she did

"The Peterborough Panthers Club will make an announcement on Saturday evening. They need your support so please keep an eye out for it"

4 minutes ago, yaxley panther said:

"The Peterborough Panthers Club will make an announcement on Saturday evening. They need your support so please keep an eye out for it"

And when asked whether there would be any news in the announcement, the Councillor said   "None as yet.   It will be a request for help."

9 minutes ago, PotteringAround said:

And when asked whether there would be any news in the announcement, the Councillor said   "None as yet.   It will be a request for help."

Ok , I didn't read the comments.. haha fake announcement then