British Speedway Forum
OdsalBoy

Sheffield Tigers 2023

Just now, Bagpuss said:

Riders signed to cover for those whose seasons have been ended by injury aren't ringers.

Yes they are because they’re carefully chosen for the opposition, we had to make do with Bomber and rr in 2017.

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Riders signed to cover for those whose seasons have been ended by injury aren't ringers.

They are if they are on a false average and much better than the rider they are replacing.

1 hour ago, CB252 said:

Fortunately, we have amended the rules so no one can sign any replacements.

Leaving us with the usual televised farce.

Correct.  

2 hours ago, CB252 said:

Everyone using Chris Harris cannot be better than making a signing.

Not if you ever want to sell the product to anyone sane.

Everyone won't be using Harris, he can only ride for one club in the play-offs (I'm pretty sure that's the rule)

10 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

The fallout from Tai’s ringer year has been catastrophic for our flagship event and the cobbled together teams put out. Architects of their own demise, very sad. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ouch said:

The fallout from Tai’s ringer year has been catastrophic for our flagship event and the cobbled together teams put out. Architects of their own demise, very sad. 

Yet strangely what we did that year is still perfectly acceptable as proved by Sheffield. What strange logic you have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

Yet strangely what we did that year is still perfectly acceptable as proved by Sheffield. What strange logic you have.

And to say architects of your own demise is quite frankly abhorrent.

• Thanks 1

Just now, foreverblue said:

And to say architects of your own demise is quite frankly abhorrent.

I wouldnt expect anything else from the troll to be honest.

• Like 1

Woffinden named in Wrocław’s team to face Lublin on Sunday…. highly unlikely he’ll be back for Sheffield though I think 

12 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Woffinden wins heat 1 for Wrocław ahead of Lindgren, Hampel and Laguta

Big off in his 3rd ride 

23 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Big off in his 3rd ride 

I saw mate, I’m watching :) definitely concussion and his hand has swollen up like a balloon… I’ve heard he was forced to ride by Wrocław but said he didn’t want to 

6 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

I saw mate, I’m watching :) definitely concussion and his hand has swollen up like a balloon… I’ve heard he was forced to ride by Wrocław but said he didn’t want to 

Yes knocked out cold.

1 hour ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

What channel was it on.

On 9/18/2023 at 8:16 AM, ouch said:

The fallout from the Lambert ringer, as you so rightly know, is far, far worse, and Tai wasn't a ringer, at that point he had only ever rode for 1 top flight team. Guess who ? 

• Like 1