British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague round 3 Sunday 28th April Live on TV

Will we ever get to see  live Ekstraliga coverage on Eurosport or like in 2021 on Premier Sports.

34 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Apparently Jason Doyle has left Leszno for Extraleague newcomers Krosno.

Leszno themselves have now confirmed he won't be back. 

• Like 1

Kasprzak to Kronso also

Edited by Col

Huge praise for the Krosno management for doing everything they can to put together a competitive side no matter how much it costs.

Ostrow's managment put shame on Ekstraliga Speedway with a quick money grab last season when they didn't even try to put a decent team together.

Kronso will probably survive in Ekstraliga as Grudziadz are going to be abjectly uncompetitive.

In my opinion SGP are planning a season without Russian's allowing Torun & Wroclaw to use ZZ for Sayfutdinov & Laguta again is denying two other riders employment.

Edited by Col

19 hours ago, Col said:

In my opinion SGP are planning a season without Russian's allowing Torun & Wroclaw to use ZZ for Sayfutdinov & Laguta again is denying two other riders employment.

what's SGP got to do with Speedway Ekstraliga?

anyway, ZZ for Russian riders won't be allowed next season

Rumours that Chris Holder wants out of Leszno now.

53 minutes ago, TTT said:

Rumours that Chris Holder wants out of Leszno now.

Leszno going from league domination to relegation within a few years?

Other than Janusz Kolodziej they're not really worth anything now.

Piotr Pawlicki has gone, Jason Doyle has gone, Brady Kurtz isn't coming back. They're pretty screwed. Hasn't David Bellego left also? Just Jaimon Lidsey left and he's not exactly a second heat leader... Grudziadz might have a get out of jail card yet again.

Grzegorz Zengota isn't a bad way to start but they need a Jason Doyle replacement badly... is Jaroslaw Hampel definitely back at Lublin?

Edited by Diamonds85

1 hour ago, Diamonds85 said:

Leszno going from league domination to relegation within a few years?

Other than Janusz Kolodziej they're not really worth anything now.

Piotr Pawlicki has gone, Jason Doyle has gone, Brady Kurtz isn't coming back. They're pretty screwed. Hasn't David Bellego left also? Just Jaimon Lidsey left and he's not exactly a second heat leader... Grudziadz might have a get out of jail card yet again.

Grzegorz Zengota isn't a bad way to start but they need a Jason Doyle replacement badly... is Jaroslaw Hampel definitely back at Lublin?

Yes.

C. Holder talking with both Krosno & Torun apparently.

PZM still chucking Russian's out so Torun are now interested in their former rider, Krosno aren't afraid to contact any rider that has a verbal agreement with another club because they've got more money to tempt the riders with.

Is there anywhere where there is an official list of 2023 signings for the Ekstraliga? It's all just messy bits and pieces of news scattered across various Polish websites and there's a lot of missing information? I've tried putting together the lists of who's signed for who so far and it's very confusing and I feel like I'm missing a lot of information on many clubs i.e. is the likes of Krakowiak, Pludra and Lobodzinski staying at GKM? What are the u-24 squads going to be?

Cheers

14 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Is there anywhere where there is an official list of 2023 signings for the Ekstraliga? It's all just messy bits and pieces of news scattered across various Polish websites and there's a lot of missing information? I've tried putting together the lists of who's signed for who so far and it's very confusing and I feel like I'm missing a lot of information on many clubs i.e. is the likes of Krakowiak, Pludra and Lobodzinski staying at GKM? What are the u-24 squads going to be?

Cheers

Not yet but Stewmac will be doing one shortly( it will be on Facebook but i will link it as soon as he does it)

Michelsen has left Lublin and joins Czestochowa

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1