British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Ekstraliga 2 ( old Div 1) Round 3 Sat/Sun 27th/28th April Live on TV

Poznań sign juniors Kacper Mateusz Grzelak and Jakub Martyniak

4 hours ago, Col said:

Hope Brennan gets a few opportunities.
Kacper Gomólski and Jesper Knudsen signed for Gniezno

The Gniezno signings i had alredy posted in the correct place(Div 2) on October 26th 

ZG have rectified the mistakes of last year and they've built a very good side that would easily stay up in the Ekstraliga imo.

Lodz have built a very impressive team too and I think they're the only challengers to ZG next season.

Bydgoszcz look weaker to me on paper next season. I'd prefer Miedzinski & Zagar over Bellego & Lyager any day of the week.

Relegation fight will be interesting because you could make a case for a few teams to be the ones to go down.

3 minutes ago, TTT said:

ZG have rectified the mistakes of last year and they've built a very good side that would easily stay up in the Ekstraliga imo.

Lodz have built a very impressive team too and I think they're the only challengers to ZG next season.

Bydgoszcz look weaker to me on paper next season. I'd prefer Miedzinski & Zagar over Bellego & Lyager any day of the week.

Relegation fight will be interesting because you could make a case for a few teams to be the ones to go down.

Bellego and Lyager are far better than the " veterans "- coupled with the fact they fly around Bydgoszcz and Wiktor Przjemski will not drop many points in the division next season- the boy is class !!!!

Just now, racers and royals said:

Bellego and Lyager are far better than the " veterans "- coupled with the fact they fly around Bydgoszcz and Wiktor Przjemski will not drop many points in the division next season- the boy is class !!!!

Przjemski has got GP star written all over him. Very impressive rider for his age. I rate him highly too.

Can some just remind me what a warsaw contract is again, is it a rider who can ride for a 1.liga and a 2.liga team??

Also what are the team compositions for next year in regards 2 poles in the 1-5, an u-24 and 2 polish juniors at reserve? Is it still the same for all 3 leagues.

Edited by Diamonds85

5 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Can some just remind me what a warsaw contract is again, is it a rider who can ride for a 1.liga and a 2.liga team??

Also what are the team compositions for next year in regards 2 poles in the 1-5, an u-24 and 2 polish juniors at reserve? Is it still the same for all 3 leagues.

It means the rider has more time to find employment after the transfer window shuts.

Edited by TTT

24 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

1 Foreign junior allowed at 6/7 in Div 2

3 hours ago, TTT said:

It means the rider has more time to find employment after the transfer window shuts.

So someone who has a warsaw contract with a team can be signed by another team outside the window?

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

1 Foreign junior allowed at 6/7 in Div 2

Yes forgot about that too

55 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

So someone who has a warsaw contract with a team can be signed by another team outside the window?

Yes forgot about that too

Yes.