British Speedway Forum
PhilTheAce

Belle Vue -V Sheffield POF leg 1 Monday 10th Oct

2 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

He loves belle Vue more than Sheffield. He will try for us 

Yes I think he has Belle Vue in his heart. Always a thorn in Poole's side over the years. 

1 hour ago, PhilTheAce said:

Really disappointed we haven’t signed a replacement rider for wright who’s got a season ending injury,

very poor from the BSPL to not allow it 

Surely all it needs is a word from the lawyer...:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PhilTheAce said:

Really disappointed we haven’t signed a replacement rider for wright who’s got a season ending injury,

very poor from the BSPL to not allow it 

Dream on :lol:

On 10/10/2022 at 6:42 PM, Grachan said:

Really? I'm sure they used to have to be ready to race at the end of the 2 minutes. That's a bit daft then, if they can still do that after the 2 minutes has expired.

Yes that was the rule till Health and Safety kicked, once they banned riders from cutting across the centre green or nipping the wrong way around the tapes to the start the rule was changed to just being on the track under power etc

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Heathcote said:

Yes that was the rule till Health and Safety kicked, once they banned riders from cutting across the centre green or nipping the wrong way around the tapes to the start the rule was changed to just being on the track under power etc

Un yet in the GP’s it’s at tapes by the end of 2 minutes and they often take the shortcut. H&S gone mad I’m afraid.