British Speedway Forum

28 minutes ago, mc131 said:

Not sure if he will of done enough meetings that qualify for average change

Saturday will be Jonas 7th League Meeting for Berwick, he has to have 8 before his average changes.

• Like 1

Maybe a blessing no meeting this Saturday coming. Shows have turned up and took over the car park area

On 5/5/2023 at 5:41 PM, Normski said:

Saturday will be Jonas 7th League Meeting for Berwick, he has to have 8 before his average changes.

Berwick's next league match is on 9th June, so Knudsen won't get a new average until the 16th. Assuming they use Jorgensen's 2021 matches along with his 1 league match for Berwick this year, the averages should drop to allow a stronger replacement for Stoneman?

53 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Berwick's next league match is on 9th June, so Knudsen won't get a new average until the 16th. Assuming they use Jorgensen's 2021 matches along with his 1 league match for Berwick this year, the averages should drop to allow a stronger replacement for Stoneman?

That's wot I thought but wasn't sure, mayb joe Thompson for Stoneman 

55 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

If Jorgensen's average is classed as an assessed average then he will get a new average after 8 matches (is it assessed or converted)?

https://britishspeedway.co.uk/2023-rider-statistics/

25 minutes ago, sparks123 said:

If Jorgensen's average is classed as an assessed average then he will get a new average after 8 matches (is it assessed or converted)?

https://britishspeedway.co.uk/2023-rider-statistics/

I believe it should be classed as a converted average, so he'd revert to his 2021 matches for his rolling ave.

However the rider statistics aren't 100% accurate as Berwick & Oxford's show 20 match rolling aves, but everyone else 10 match rolling aves.

34 minutes ago, mc131 said:

That's wot I thought but wasn't sure, mayb joe Thompson for Stoneman 

If his average fits, it's the obvious choice.

22 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

If his average fits, it's the obvious choice.

Has Joe not signed fo Birmingham.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

I believe it should be classed as a converted average, so he'd revert to his 2021 matches for his rolling ave.

However the rider statistics aren't 100% accurate as Berwick & Oxford's show 20 match rolling aves, but everyone else 10 match rolling aves.

Probably but you never know with speedway.

Think its going back to 20 matches for an average this season and as it stands I think Berwick and Oxford don't have another league match before the end of the month (Oxford have Plymouth in the BSN cup I think).

15 minutes ago, sparks123 said:

Probably but you never know with speedway.

Think its going back to 20 matches for an average this season and as it stands I think Berwick and Oxford don't have another league match before the end of the month (Oxford have Plymouth in the BSN cup I think).

All very confusing,but it states if the rider has Premiership Assessed Av he needs to ride3 home and 3away to get MA.It lists  TJ as ridden 1 match.Who knows though.

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Has Joe not signed for Birmingham.

It's been suggested he has on the forum, but nothing official announced by Birmingham

While all the rounds are tough,Leon seems to have got a good draw in SPC2 qualifiers on 20th May.Good Luck to him.

Mr Barrie’s attempt on Bandits Website to explain the low attendance at Berwick’s last Double Header is laughable.3 things caused the perfect storm,he forgot to mention the 4th thing the Admission Prices.Certainly worth a read though.

5 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Mr Barrie’s attempt on Bandits Website to explain the low attendance at Berwick’s last Double Header is laughable.3 things caused the perfect storm,he forgot to mention the 4th thing the Admission Prices.Certainly worth a read though.

I for one was planning to go, the only thing that stopped me was the admission price

• Like 2