British Speedway Forum

Can you still pay on the door at Berwick, looking to come up tomorrow night (weather permitting) and was just wondering. Thanks in advance

3 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

Can you still pay on the door at Berwick, looking to come up tomorrow night (weather permitting) and was just wondering. Thanks in advance

Yes it will cost you £32.

Weather forecast is here

Berwick-Upon-Tweed - BBC Weather

• Like 1

13 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

The most important man in Berwick sporting history

Certainly cant think there would be anyone more involved and for as long, as for the speedway the late Ian Graham was hugely important in keeping speedway going, for the football the late Ian Oliver did just about ever job for Berwick Rangers.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

Yes you can.But think it is cash only (unless it has changed from earlier in the season) Perhaps someone will confirm this.

14 minutes ago, screm said:

All the details are here.

Looking ahead to ... Poole, Plymouth and Belle Vue - Berwick Bandits Speedway (berwickspeedway.com)

And never ever forget, ITS FREE CAR PARKING.:D

So it is cash only at the turnstile( unless you already have an E-ticket).Think some fans thought you can use card at turnstile.

Edited by Fromafar

13 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

So it is cash at the turnstile( unless you already have an E-ticket).

As I understand it, its as follows.

After mid-night tonight its £32 by e-ticket or cash at the turnstile plus £3 for a programme if you choose to buy one. Those who choose e-ticket before mid-night today will get a programme free for their £30.

Its being streamed by Berwick Speedway with £11-99 for the Plymouth match or £9-99 for the Belle Vue match for those who want to buy single matches, or £17-99 to watch both.

Its difficult to understand anyone who doesn't take advantage of the early bird e-ticket then elects to pay £32 when you could watch from home for £17-99.

Edited by screm

5 minutes ago, screm said:

As I understand it, its as follows.

After mid-night tonight its £32 by e-ticket or cash at the turnstile plus £3 for a programme if you choose to buy one. Those who choose e-ticket before mid-night today will get a programme free for their £30.

Its being streamed by Berwick Speedway with £11-99 for the Plymouth match or £9-99 for the Belle Vue match for those who want to buy single matches, or £17-99 to watch both.

Its difficult to understand anyone who doesn't take advantage of the early bird e-ticket then elects to pay £32 when you could watch from home for £17-99.

Especially if there's more than one of you going.

Just now, Bandit59 said:

Especially if there's more than one of you going.

I feel another perfect storm coming on, we`ll all come round to yours to watch the stream.

I can bring the crisps.

2 minutes ago, screm said:

I feel another perfect storm coming on, we`ll all come round to yours to watch the stream.

I can bring the crisps.

Bring the Beer,I’m sure he will have some crisps in.

2 minutes ago, screm said:

I can bring the crisps.

Yes that's what I said on previous page BSN also streaming Redcar v Scunthorpe tomorrow night 

Just now, Fromafar said:

Bring the Beer,I’m sure he will have some crisps in.

OK but will there be free car parking, its a deal clincher. 

Just now, screm said:

No problems 

• Thanks 1

Just now, screm said:

You don’t want much do you.

• Haha 1