British Speedway Forum

Just to get the file open , I will wait until limit is applied, It needs to come down , 38 I think . 2 other items to be addressed, doubling up/ down & Guests , ban them , injuries have to be taken . 
All teams to have a no 8 to use  

• Like 3

On 10/16/2022 at 3:11 PM, Norfolk Bear said:

Just to get the file open , I will wait until limit is applied, It needs to come down , 38 I think . 2 other items to be addressed, doubling up/ down & Guests , ban them , injuries have to be taken . 
All teams to have a no 8 to use  

Your not going to get doubling up-down banned, those that are here now won’t cut their earnings in half and still continue to ride. So you won’t get guests banned either as there aren’t any replacements of the same calibre just waiting in the pits. 
As there may be less clubs next year that will only exasperate the problem as less meeting means less wages and possibly some ‘imports’ thinking twice about coming over perhaps ?

Look at your Bears team this year, how many doubling up? and a couple trebling up ! Now how many times did you use guests ?

You can have a number eight if you want one , but he/she won’t get used , they never are, look at the Premiere leagues no.8 rule this year, didn’t work, they even brought guests in and kept the no.8 the same !

Lets hope they come up with something though.

• Like 1

As Redcar is my closest track I'll probably visit a few times next year, hoping for some entertaining names on the team sheet, not too bothered about results, just want entertainment

Ben Basso, Erik Riss, Charles Wright would be a nice heatleader trio

Jordan Jenkins and Jason Edwards at 2 and 4

4.00 Aussie at reserve, Jacob Hook maybe? (If Edinburgh don't run that is) Declan Kennedy and Tate Zischke would be really good too, but I'm unsure if they're coming over next year?

This totals 38.00 so depends on what the limit is (surely not under 40?) it's possible, the limit just depends on who the final rider is...

1. Erik Riss

2. Jason Edwards

3. Ben Basso

4. Jordan Jenkins

5. Charles Wright

6. 4.00er? Hook?

7. 2/3/4?? Depending on limit

Any club who can get Josh Pickering and Ben Basso in the same lineup is the winner...

Yes I realize this is very unrealistic, Basso won't be at Redcar, it's just a dream team I guess you could say

Edited by Diamonds85

31 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

As Redcar is my closest track I'll probably visit a few times next year, hoping for some entertaining names on the team sheet, not too bothered about results, just want entertainment

Ben Basso, Erik Riss, Charles Wright would be a nice heatleader trio

Jordan Jenkins and Jason Edwards at 2 and 4

4.00 Aussie at reserve, Jacob Hook maybe? (If Edinburgh don't run that is) Declan Kennedy and Tate Zischke would be really good too, but I'm unsure if they're coming over next year?

This totals 38.00 so depends on what the limit is (surely not under 40?) it's possible, the limit just depends on who the final rider is...

1. Erik Riss

2. Jason Edwards

3. Ben Basso

4. Jordan Jenkins

5. Charles Wright

6. 4.00er? Hook?

7. 2/3/4?? Depending on limit

Any club who can get Josh Pickering and Ben Basso in the same lineup is the winner...

Yes I realize this is very unrealistic, Basso won't be at Redcar, it's just a dream team I guess you could say

3 & 4 won't be at redcar in 2023

11 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

3 & 4 won't be at redcar in 2023

I know, it's just what I want to see... Where will Jenkins be then? Oxford perhaps? Although he's not in the Oxford team I've heard rumored

• Like 1

The way people on the forums/ rumours are speculating we will have 2&5 out of the above list and none of the rest of last years team. 

1 hour ago, tyretrax said:

Cookie and Broc Nicol to Redcar.

I could see Nichol doing ok but I think cookie has had his best years at Glasgow 

1 minute ago, Justgotmecpc said:

I could see Nichol doing ok but I think cookie has had his best years at Glasgow 

Also to add to the posts !! I do wish us diamonds fans could be joining in on the speculation grapevine for our ( which won't sadly happen ) on the 2023 season 

8 hours ago, tyretrax said:

Cookie and Broc Nicol to Redcar.

I hope this is true??

And does that mean Glasgow are going Premiership next year? I hope that is true also.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kyle Howarth at Redcar next year too, always give 110%, and I love that about him

25 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

All it means is they won't be at Glasgow.

Heard that both would be away, hadn’t heard that they were Redcar bound.

Not entirely surprising.

• Like 1