British Speedway Forum
norbold

Gavin Hedge

Very sad news from Tony Hurren (Hawkeye):

GAVIN HEDGE

It is with the deepest regret and sadness that I have been asked by Pam and Trevor Hedge to inform the speedway fraternity that their son Gavin  passed away early this morning (Thursday) after a nine-monh battle against illness. He was 51.

Gavin followed in his father's footsteps as a speedway rider and had spells with Oxford, Skegness, Isle of Wight, Peterborough, Arena-Essex, Glasgow, Reading, Mildenhall and Wimbledon.

After finishing his speedway career he began his involvement in the Trevor Hedge Racing business, where he launched his own motor cycle business concentrating on tuning and repairing road bikes.

Pam and Trevor request that people respect their privacy at this early time of grieving.

Gavin is survived by his parents, fiancee Emma, sister Tracy, nephew Kenzie and other family members.

• Like 1

R.I.P. + Gavin. 

My condolences to Family and friends.

The Funeral Service for Gavin will take place at

Breckland Crematorium (Norwich Rd, Norwich, NR9 4NR) on Wednesday 16th November 2022 at 12pm. Attendance welcome.

Family flowers only however donations in memory of Gavin to benefit The Speedway Riders Benevolent Fund are most welcome.

If you wish to donate, please do so through the Ivan Fisher Funeral Home website – Make a Donation.

• Like 1