British Speedway Forum
Monarchs2468

World Cup - Wroclaw July 2023

6 hours ago, KingsLynnStarsFan said:

Does anybody know if the tickets usually sell out for the world cup? And if so, how quickly? Thanks

The qualifiers and race off won't sell out. The final depends on how they sell the tickets. Wroclaw season ticket holders will get priority and if they seĺl tickets in a 4 meeting pack then that will limit things further. So if you are just going to the final then yes they will sell out very very quickly (same day they go on sale). 

So, what they should do is start to sell first tickets that encompass all four days. After a reasonable period then they should sell off the last chance and the final together, then finally the final by itself. That way would also allow those who want to do the four days chance to ensure they can get accommodation as needed.

1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

So, what they should do is start to sell first tickets that encompass all four days. After a reasonable period then they should sell off the last chance and the final together, then finally the final by itself. That way would also allow those who want to do the four days chance to ensure they can get accommodation as needed.

If they have any sense that`s exactly what they should do- however there is every chance they will look after the season ticket holders first.

2 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

I agree, but I'm biased as I'm going and want a 4 meeting ticket package!! Season ticket holders will get some form of priority but I've no idea in what phase of sales this would be. Hopefully we'll find out next month.

6 hours ago, Monarchs2468 said:

I agree, but I'm biased as I'm going and want a 4 meeting ticket package!! Season ticket holders will get some form of priority but I've no idea in what phase of sales this would be. Hopefully we'll find out next month.

Same. Looking at the 4 meeting package.

On 1/15/2023 at 2:29 AM, Monarchs2468 said:

The qualifiers and race off won't sell out. The final depends on how they sell the tickets. Wroclaw season ticket holders will get priority and if they seĺl tickets in a 4 meeting pack then that will limit things further. So if you are just going to the final then yes they will sell out very very quickly (same day they go on sale). 

Thank you!

13 hours ago, shoestringtours said:

If you don’t register for an account with Wroclaw bilety you’ll stand no chance at all of tickets

What and where???? 

I managed to get SoN tickets in 2019 without it.

22 minutes ago, Welwyn said:

What and where???? 

I managed to get SoN tickets in 2019 without it.

I agree with Shoestring- far better to create an account(free) before attempting to purchase, especially if they are in limited supply and speed is of the essence. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

I agree with Shoestring- far better to create an account(free) before attempting to purchase, especially if they are in limited supply and speed is of the essence. 

Where is this website then?

On 1/25/2023 at 11:40 AM, racers and royals said:

How does this work then once you have registered , do you get notification via email when tickets are on sale?