British Speedway Forum
Monarchs2468

World Cup - Wroclaw July 2023

I've got tickets reserved but not been able to make payment yet, slightly reassured by the automated email back from the club which states 

If the query concerns the payment (unblocking, cancellation or renewal) on the website bilety.wts.pl - we would like to inform you that it will take place automatically after a few hours from the failed payment attempt. You will then be able to start the payment process again. Tickets/passes are reserved on your accounts for 48 hours.

Rico :rolleyes:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, paulw said:

I just can't see what I'm doing wrong, but obviously I am! :)

Seats selected, different to the race off and they are all in my basket without any issues.

All the personal data is entered correctly and confirmed but other than for me (the account holder) it will not give me the option to chose the ticket type so I cannot buy them?

I've emailed the club but I don't expect a response as I expect they are getting quite a few about ticketing issues.

I'll just keep trying....

Good luck to anyone else having issues, stick at it :)

Yes had an issue with payment due to pressing the wrong button/language barrier and now my race off tickets are shown in my tickets as "awaiting payment" but it won't let me pay for them or cancel them and now I cannot buy new tickets for the race off and as a result cannot buy for the final. 

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

I've got tickets reserved but not been able to make payment yet, slightly reassured by the automated email back from the club which states 

If the query concerns the payment (unblocking, cancellation or renewal) on the website bilety.wts.pl - we would like to inform you that it will take place automatically after a few hours from the failed payment attempt. You will then be able to start the payment process again. Tickets/passes are reserved on your accounts for 48 hours.

Sounds like the same issue I'm having!

and me 

Says payment denied (2 different cards) also can not pick ticket type for final (but taking once i have paid race off ticket i will be able to buy final ticket

Tickets purchased for race off and final. Very simple process

Look forward to a visit to probably the best racetrack in the world

Managed to purchase all my tickets, final included. Only problem I had was the payment site struggled when I was using Safari browser. Changed to another (Firefox) and it was fine

1 hour ago, Colinspeedway said:

Sounds like the same issue I'm having!

55 minutes ago, wessexboy said:

and me 

Says payment denied (2 different cards) also can not pick ticket type for final (but taking once i have paid race off ticket i will be able to buy final ticket

I've managed to sort out getting tickets (and had a bit of deja vu from ordering tickets for a league match last year)

Ended up going in and ordering new tickets and just amending 1 digit on the identity (passport) number to get it to go through (you need to do that for each person and use the same numbers to then buy your final ticket). Used google pay to facilitate the transaction, which seemed far easier than a couple of the alternatives.

The original tickets reserved will just drop off the account without payment at the end of 48 hours.

Good luck

• Like 2

Its a bit of an ordeal!

After getting tickets for the first 3 events, I then reserved tickets for the final but had to wait about 4 hours for the first payment to clear.  According to whoever is answering questions on Sparta Wroclaw's social media it is to avoid double payments.

I've now paid for half the tickets for the final but now have to wait for that payment to clear before I can pay for the other half.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KingsLynnStarsFan said:

Managed to get some - thanks all, we got there in the end. The only slightly odd thing was that it kept defaulting my party's birth date to the day before - not sure if it did this for anyone else but hoping this won't cause a problem!

It seems to do that for some reason and my birthday isn’t right on my account!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, shoestringtours said:

It seems to do that for some reason and my birthday isn’t right on my account!

How strange- hopefully they don't check DOB against ID!

22 hours ago, Hackett said:

Anybody been to Wroclaw before - where would be the best area to sit.  Plus is there any family package 2adults + 2 children or is it 89/109zl per ticket 

I'd def get seats in the main stand on the Home straight if you can.  It's shaded and cooler.  Plenty of room in the seats and easy access to refreshments.  On the  back straight if it's sunny it can get very hot and can also affect visibility as the sun lowers.  Just my opinion, but I'd def go in the main stand.  I've sat in several positions and all good.  

Use the No.10 Tram (double check the number but think it's 10) and it sets off opposite the Mercure Hotel in Wroclaw centre.  Very cheap and drops you at the stadium.  

One last point as it caught me out the first time I went, you buy your programme outside the stadium.  Once you're inside there are NONE available. :t:

Edited by Shockster
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, paulw said:

I just can't see what I'm doing wrong, but obviously I am! :)

Seats selected, different to the race off and they are all in my basket without any issues.

All the personal data is entered correctly and confirmed but other than for me (the account holder) it will not give me the option to chose the ticket type so I cannot buy them?

I've emailed the club but I don't expect a response as I expect they are getting quite a few about ticketing issues.

I'll just keep trying....

Good luck to anyone else having issues, stick at it :)

I am having the same issue. I've entered exactly the same details as I did for the Semi Finals and Race Off, but when trying to buy tickets for the final it won't let me 'choose a ticket type' for the second person. I can only buy a ticket for myself.

Have you managed to get all your tickets yet?

Edited by MiMi4
clarification

3 hours ago, Rico said:

I've managed to sort out getting tickets (and had a bit of deja vu from ordering tickets for a league match last year)

Ended up going in and ordering new tickets and just amending 1 digit on the identity (passport) number to get it to go through (you need to do that for each person and use the same numbers to then buy your final ticket). Used google pay to facilitate the transaction, which seemed far easier than a couple of the alternatives.

The original tickets reserved will just drop off the account without payment at the end of 48 hours.

Good luck

Thanks I took your advice and this worked for me! 

• Like 1

I've been back on the website this morning and it's allowed me to select all of the tickets that I didn't pay for yesterday. The option to pay for them all is available, but as I'd got other tickets I've just cancelled the booking. 

Hope everyone gets themselves sorted out.

• Like 1

If people are still having issues with getting tickets for the final having been successful in getting the others, email the ticket office.

I've now managed to get the number that I wanted but there were issues with what their accounts were showing compared to what I had entered for my other tickets.

They have been really helpful and every time I've emailed they have come back quickly, apologised for the problems and have done everything they can to get things sorted.

Roll on July.

• Like 2