British Speedway Forum

The best signing that anyone could make in the NL! Between him & Boughen this year, they both showed that they’ll make a mockery of their average but Harrison starts on 2 points less. If the rest of the team is as rumoured it should be a good first year back. 

• Like 5

Next signing to be announced at 8pm today (Sunday 11th Dec)

Edited by StevePark
  • Thanks 1

Wishing Steve lawson a happy 65th birthday,  could he be the oldest signing in the league  all will be revealed at 8 :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neila said:

Wishing Steve lawson a happy 65th birthday,  could he be the oldest signing in the league  all will be revealed at 8 :D

Steve is happy enough doing his laps on a tractor these days... but currently holds the track record at Northside so still knows his way round for four laps on something a bit quicker... and fancy publishing his age... he tells every one he's only 32 so have you got that number right Neil... 

Wid Stoney getting married up here the other week am surprised the faithful haven't been asking for his signature...

Only a couple of hours to wait for the next exciting instalment to the Comets 2023... another young man setting out on his speedway career and definitely another big signing with bags of potential...

Regards 

THJ 

2 hours ago, StevePark said:

Next signing to be announced at 8pm today (Sunday 11th Dec)

Has to bickley.if not this announcement then def one of the other 5.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, bigred said:

Has to bickley.if not this announcement then def one of the other 5.

Somewhere else

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Captain Crang....

Was he not a Kenny Everett character?

Regards 

THJ 

Captain Kremmen I seem to recall, but I'm sure you meant it ' all in the best possible taste '........:rolleyes:. Cupid Stunt........... think that was another one. 

Edited by gazzac
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, gazzac said:

Captain Kremmen I seem to recall, but I'm sure you meant it ' all in the best possible taste '........:rolleyes:. Cupid Stunt........... think that was another one. 

Ha-ha good lad Biffa I was wondering who would be the first to pick up on it cos I was thinking of using the Marvel Comics bloke "Warlord Krang" who was a big blue chap who ended up a bad guy fighting the Fantastic Four and was a high-ranking member of the Atlantean military.

Yes I know the Krang is spelt different but when you look up "Crang meaning" on the old search engine it actually comes up as "Crang, the carcass of a whale, to mean a dead body, a corpse"!!!

Cheerful surname eh!!! wonder if his ancestors were funeral directors? or Whalers? although Bob Marley and the Crangs just doesn't seem to have the same ring to it; or were they wailers; there's your homework Google "Wailers meaning" then think which team fits!!!

I'n't Google great when you are bored with time on your hands

Regards
THJ

• Haha 2

THJ think it's about time you got a hobby to keep ya busy, how about knitting you could knit some team pom poms :D

2 hours ago, Neila said:

THJ think it's about time you got a hobby to keep ya busy, how about knitting you could knit some team pom poms :D

Av got a hobby it's called a job... ya wanna try it...

Regards 

THJ 

17 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Av got a hobby it's called a job... ya wanna try it...

Regards 

THJ 

Don't want another job. As the yan I've got is enuf