British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PowerfulPierre

Leicester Lion Cubs 2023

A trip to Mildenhall, always a pleasure. And the prospect (we hope) of a local Derby with Oxford (with an Oxford rider riding for us). 
Forget the Premiership. We have some real tasty meetings to look forward to.

• Like 1

Leicester's K/O Cup Final matches are now scheduled to be raced in October. It amazes me that with only 4 teams in this competition  which has been running since April how it is once again to be completed right at the end of the season in probably less than ideal conditions. Just like last season.

On 9/12/2023 at 2:55 PM, Barrow Boy 2 said:

Leicester's K/O Cup Final matches are now scheduled to be raced in October. It amazes me that with only 4 teams in this competition  which has been running since April how it is once again to be completed right at the end of the season in probably less than ideal conditions. Just like last season.

Mildenhall have been waiting since April 16th to race the KOC Final!

Although by the NDL's standards final dates of 8th & 14th October is comparatively early. :o

[In the last 20 stagings (I.e. going back to 2000) the EARLIEST the final has been completed is 13 October in 2018]

PS Is there a date for Newport v Buxton yet? That second leg play-off final is long overdue. :(

Edited by arnieg
  • Haha 3

On 9/15/2023 at 10:06 AM, arnieg said:

Although by the NDL's standards final dates of 8th & 14th October is comparatively early. :o

[In the last 20 stagings (I.e. going back to 2000) the EARLIEST the final has been completed is 13 October in 2018]

PS Is there a date for Newport v Buxton yet? That second leg play-off final is long overdue. :(

I suppose I really ought to start a 2024 thread! The Lions pricing structure for next season  includes season ticket holders getting a discount off admission to Cubs meetings. I'm really pleased that this means the Cubs will be riding again in 2024.