Sign in to follow this  
Gasser90

Ipswich vs Peterborough 23rd march

On 3/21/2023 at 10:13 AM, ADRIAN said:

hans and pedersen in same team o dear . we no what pedersen is all about 

Yes we do, racing 

5 hours ago, mc131 said:

Yes we do, racing 

Know any more jokes??….Pedersen = Go round the outside of me and get put in the fence!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scottyfan said:

Know any more jokes??….Pedersen = Go round the outside of me and get put in the fence!!!!!

Pedersen = 3x world champ, can't be that bad can he

Edited by mc131
  • Like 1

I imagine that there's people at the track now... they must have some kind of idea whether it's going to be on or not, why no update? This is why there's little away followings in speedway, always uncertainty sometimes right up until start time, not appealing travelling the whole country for nothing...

18 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

I imagine that there's people at the track now... they must have some kind of idea whether it's going to be on or not, why no update? This is why there's little away followings in speedway, always uncertainty sometimes right up until start time, not appealing travelling the whole country for nothing...

What a really negative post from someone who has probably never organised a public event. 

The two teams will have to consider the safety of riders and the paying public, the distance that supporters and riders will need to travel and how reliable the weather forecast is.

At 11am it is IMPOSSIBLE to say if it's on or not unless you postpone everything that has any doubt surrounding it. I suspect that it will called off around 2pm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Diamonds85 said:

Currently at the hospital circa half a mile as the crow flies, suns out, has been all morning as per the forecast.

apologies don’t have a magic wand to tell you if it’ll be raining come 1930

• Like 1