British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Beat the Bookie 2023 prize GP competition

Congratulations Johnbolly the champion this year 

thanks again for Tim for going to the trouble of running the competition 

Congratulations Johnbolly on your well deserved victory :cheers:

I have to confess when Max Fricke beat Bartosz Zmarzlik in Heat 13 I started to believe that the highly unlikely daylight robbery could still be possible.

It wasn't to be in the end, but at least I managed to keep things interesting until the second semi final.

A big thanks to racers and royals for all his hard work throughout the season in organising this competition.

I look forward to hopefully doing it all again in 2024. 

• Like 1

Hi

Thanks to everybody who entered the competition and thank you to Racer (Tim) for organising the comp again this year I just wish I had a quarter of his knowledge regarding world and polish speedway if there is any winnings involved with the competition please donate to any speedway charity of your choice I look forward to the comp next year

Johnbolly

• Like 1

On 10/1/2023 at 6:35 AM, johnbolly said:

Hi

Thanks to everybody who entered the competition and thank you to Racer (Tim) for organising the comp again this year I just wish I had a quarter of his knowledge regarding world and polish speedway if there is any winnings involved with the competition please donate to any speedway charity of your choice I look forward to the comp next year

Johnbolly

Yes there is a monetary prize and i will send off a donation to the BEN fund which thanks to the generosity of all the  winners i have been able to do so for around the last 10 years.

Hopefully the competition will return in 2024.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 3

Well played johnbolly, an impressive total.

Thanks to Tim as always for running this competition, always good fun.