British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
garf

Kenneth Bjerre

Kenneth Bjerre had a terrific performance in the match between Piraterna and Masarna in the Swedish League.

KB made 14 points in 6 heat, and did only loose points to the established GP-riders

Leigh Adams, Tony Richardson and Bjarne Pedersen.

Edited by garf

Kenneth made another good performance yesterday evening in Denmark.

He scored 13+1 in 6 heats on a very slippery track.

Furthermore he was elected as "The fighter of the match" and won the extra-heat against the, supposed to be, other team's top-scorer. In this match they did put in Risager, even though he was only the no. 4 or 5 best scoring rider on Fredericia's team.

Kenneth made a total of 11 points in 6 heats in a match where Piraterna not really had their luck.

Unfortunately Kenneth had some troubles with his engine in the 2 first heats. They changed the bike and he then was able to perform better.

In the last heat Kenneth was squeezed between 2 opponents, and was not able to get out of the first curve in the right position.

A match which unfortunately did not pay off for the team, but Kenneth became a shared topscorer on the team though.

Courtesy to : http://www.speedway.nu

On a heavy, wet track with a lot of grip in, the KB team had to realise that the engines brought with them was a little to weak.

Despite of that fact Kenneth managed to score 9+2 points in 6 heats, and became the topscorer on the team, regarding the amount of points.

Unfortunately Piraterna lost the match 56-40, which might be a result of not all the riders were riding on the level to be expected

Tonight Kenneth made 15 points in 6 heats in the Danish Speedway League, and went for the special "Strongest Partner" heat, which he won as well.

His club is still leading the league, as they won tonights away match 50-46 vs Hans Nielsen's old Danish club Brovst.

Does anyone know how Kenneth is doing following his nasty crash last night?

I hope it's not as bad as it sounded..

Hanne,

Heard he is OK and will race again on monday.

God pinse, også til Erling

Peter S.

I see Lord Kenneth has yet to score a maximum in Sweden unlike his exciting and far more stylish Danish Counterpart NKI who recently did just that beating the likes of Screen, Johnston and most impressively Crump. :lol:

Sorry to spoil the party! ;)

Seriously, nice to see Kenneth will be back by Monday and for his almost guaranteed wildcard place alongside PUK in Denmark. :)

These two Danes aswell as Morten Risager show just how far behind Britain is! :D

Hanne,

Heard he is OK and will race again on monday.

God pinse, også til Erling

Peter S

GREAT NEWS... Now nothing should be able to take away his wild card for Copenhagen...can't wait...

Tak for pinsehilsnen, og i lige måde...

Västervik - Motala

In 6 heats Kenneth makes a score of 12+1 point. Especially after the interval it seems like Kenneth is getting speed in the bike. In heat 11 he makes the fastest time of the meeting at 56.2 seconds.

The average time in the meeting was at almost 57 seconds.

The best heat of Kenneth might, if not the fastest one, be heat 14 where Gollob leads from the gate until the last curve where Kenneth passes him.

Garf

is there a web-site that gives all the results from Danish Leagues and scorers?Want to follow how the German riders are doing.Only one i found ,i have to download stuff firs :( t

Bjerre iz a legend

Garf

is there a web-site that gives all the results from Danish Leagues and scorers?Want to follow how the German riders are doing.Only one i found ,i have to download stuff firs :( t

Hallo Iris !

Du kanst ein mal hier gucken : http://www.speedway-league.com/

Wenn du hier rein komst, dann muss du auf "Turneringsplan & resultater" drücken und jetzt bis du beim renn-resultaten und scores.

Vielen Glück.

Edited by garf