British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Witches v Lions 25th May

I'm sure I read that poor Lawson not riding due to his off last night, no broken bones but lung damage so in hospital for a couple of days. 

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

My thread not good enough then Badge? :(;) 

Oh no sorry didn't see it

Just now, Badge said:

Oh no sorry didn't see it

That’s ok we’ll post on yours, it’s got pictures and stuff and looks better :D 

• Haha 4

Maybe tempted to make my second visit this season,,,,should be a close one,,, and with no threat of rain,,track should be in tip top condition. 

R/R for Lawson. Fricke, Harris, Morris and Sedgmen taking an extra ride certainly doesn’t weaken them around Foxhall. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Fancy a very slender away win tomorrow night

I agree. Or maybe a superheat? I was at the Leicester cup meeting a few weeks back and Lawson was poor. All four who can take his rides comfortably out scored him and all four are better than him around Ipswich! Could be very very tight. Ipswich will need Rew to continue his improved Foxhall form here. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

R/R for Lawson. Fricke, Harris, Morris and Sedgmen taking an extra ride certainly doesn’t weaken them around Foxhall. 

I dunno, I’d say Lawson is better than all 4 of them at Foxhall tbh, but it’s not an r/r that leaves Leicester wide open like it can sometimes

Just now, 89buttons said:

I dunno, I’d say Lawson is better than all 4 of them at Foxhall tbh, but it’s not an r/r that leaves Leicester wide open like it can sometimes

Not sure. I’ve always found Lawson hit and miss around Foxhall. He openly admits he’s not keen on the track. He had one cracking meeting the season before we signed him where he got 17 I think. That was the exception rather than the rule though and he’s looked patchy here ever since. Aries is right, he was pretty poor earlier this season in the cup, scoring 5 and not threatening to win a race. I think they’re stronger with R/R especially with Fricke now on his game. Both Harris and Sedgmen rode for us and were pretty cr@p but rather annoyingly, have been a pain in the rear end on their visits since! Morris is decent around here too, probably one of his better away tracks. 

Lawson raced for Ipswich,,, think he achieved a 5 and half ish average,,, so hardly great round Foxhall,,, another rider that once had a good meeting at Foxhall,, but is seen as a track expert in some eyes,,,, dakota north,, Lewis Kerr other riders like it,, one good meeting once and sign em up and then mostly poor

I guess Lawson always seems decent to me at Foxhall cos he’s a gater. Big plus at Foxhall 

There were riders that were always good at Foxhall,, but never got a look in for a signing. Bo Brhl,, Jason lyons,, Adam Shields to name a few 

18 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

There were riders that were always good at Foxhall,, but never got a look in for a signing. Bo Brhl,, Jason lyons,, Adam Shields to name a few 

18 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Always thought we should’ve gone all out to get masters when we were in the championship, don’t think we’d ever get him away from wolves

Edited by 89buttons

29 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

11 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Always thought we should’ve gone all out to get masters when we were in the championship, don’t think we’d ever get him away from wolves

PK was the dogs doo daas and the best of the lot. Never would have gotten him away from Wolves either though unfortunately.