British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Wolves June 1st

1 hour ago, kevin bass said:

Masters loves it round Foxhall and knows the quickest way round it, could easily out trap Doyle/Emil and would take some catching.

Well  I haven't seen Masters at Foxhall, so that is interesting to know. One visit I do remember is winning 40-38 , with Ivan Blacka getting the third place in heat 13 to get us the win. That was a long long time ago.

• Like 1

With Danyon’s arm pump issues it might be an idea to protect him as much as possible running R/R by not putting him in heat one so he then has two on the trot. We know he suffers later in the meeting especially when having 5/6/7 rides. Not ideal sending him out there in the first 2 heats as we’ve done previously. Common sense surely? Put Barker out with Doyle in the first heat. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

With Danyon’s arm pump issues it might be an idea to protect him as much as possible running R/R by not putting him in heat one so he then has two on the trot. We know he suffers later in the meeting especially when having 5/6/7 rides. Not ideal sending him out there in the first 2 heats as we’ve done previously. Common sense surely? Put Barker out with Doyle in the first heat. 

Manager needs to manage tonight yes!! 

weather suns out in Colchester now no issues I wouldn’t have thought just traffic related ones maybe 

More of this tonight please lads

2 hours ago, Badge said:

More of this tonight please lads

Lovely karlsson corridor move that! Emil just exudes class and bike skill wherever he goes doesn’t he, schlein and masters done more laps round monmore than Emil has on all the British tracks put together.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 89buttons said:

Lovely karlsson corridor move that! Emil just exudes class and bike skill wherever he goes doesn’t he, schlein and masters done more laps round monmore than Emil has on all the British tracks put together.

Why not show heat 13 as well with the same riders lol.

What’s the excuse for the track today then? No threat of rain could’ve prepared however they want. Absolutely dreadful

• Like 2

Having just looked at updates site,,,,, has Danny given up chasing the top 2 for the number 1 jacket?  

• Haha 1

Danny King awful… giving up riding wrong lines and slow 

Zach Cook riding here much better than his brother did …. Only rider for Wolves who has been poor is Worrall

4 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Danny King awful… giving up riding wrong lines and slow 

Zach Cook riding here much better than his brother did …. Only rider for Wolves who has been poor is Worrall

3 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Witches facebook will be similar to Arsenal Fan TV tonight

I don't follow football,,, so that means nothing to me,,,, but I'm guessing it's not good