British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Belle Vue 08/06/22

6 hours ago, tellboy said:

If i was to say we have had the best season entertainment wise so far do you really reckon people will take a financial risk as you put it to come to the next one.Personally i don't.

If speedway is worth a financial risk if you think the racing will be good then Belle Vue would be packed every week.

I personally think the racing is as good as any era I have watched in, and better than most.. 

I can though watch a meeting not caring who wins which may help...

Looking forward to watching Laguta at the NSS, and if he gets an 18 max I am sure it will be great to watch..

Looking forward to Emil going to the NSS again too..

Will attend domestic Speedway more this year than I have for years, given the riders we now have..

• Like 1

good news Kurtz ankle made quick recovery, unbeaten so far at Lodz meeting today.:rofl:

2 hours ago, DazS said:

good news Kurtz ankle made quick recovery, unbeaten so far at Lodz meeting today.:rofl:

Indeed, not riding for the Aces on Thursday night at King's Lynn, obviously did wonders!!

Seems he's scored a 15 point maximum for Rybnik today.

So was he injured, or did Rybnik use their 'Polish influence' and prevented him from riding at Saddlebow Road??

Certainly has a whiff of fish or a rat.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, GregoryM said:

Indeed, not riding for the Aces on Thursday night at King's Lynn, obviously did wonders!!

Seems he's scored a 15 point maximum for Rybnik today.

So was he injured, or did Rybnik use their 'Polish influence' and prevented him from riding at Saddlebow Road??

Certainly has a whiff of fish or a rat.

I heard that his ankle actually "fell off" and that the Polish doctors (who seem much, much, much better than ours), were able to sew it on again for him...

With no lasting issues..

"As goodski as newski Brady", was what he was told..

As Turkey seems to be the place to get your teeth "done" nowadays, Poland is obviously the place to get injuries fixed in record time which defy all previous medical history and knowledge.. 

• Haha 5