British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Wolves 15/06/23

Just now, JoeW436 said:

Good meeting that, glad I came over.

The power of a true match winning #1 making the difference (yes I’m looking at you Peterborough)

It's ok we are owned by the same people, we even give them our team manager whilst we are 4.5 under limit 

2 minutes ago, Flappy said:

It's ok we are owned by the same people, we even give them our team manager whilst we are 4.5 under limit 

I just wanna see good speedway at this point, I’m sick of all the politics at both clubs, the second hand car dealer and his shadow Johnson 

• Like 1

Some excellent racing tonight it's a joy to watch Laguta sweep round the outside of riders.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

I just wanna see good speedway at this point, I’m sick of all the politics at both clubs, the second hand car dealer and his shadow Johnson 

They need to be allowed to run it quite simply they're being held back 

1 minute ago, TINYS said:

Some excellent racing tonight it's a joy to watch Laguta sweep round the outside of riders.

This- just forget the bs and enjoy him whilst he’s here 

3 minutes ago, Flappy said:

They need to be allowed to run it quite simply they're being held back 

No more crap please :nono:

• Haha 1

That was a well deserved draw/win for the Stars.

Nice to see Klindt do what is expected of him at last.Jorgensen done his job,think something must have happened after his 3rd ride as he didn't look too pleased.Poor old Tofty put weight on one leg to get up,then it seemed when he put weight on the other he had a problem as you could hear him scream.Edwards struggles at home.Kye was excellent,must be knackered as he is only use to 3 rides.His ht 14 win was crucial.Laguta imperious,apart from his 1st ride but he obviously knew what to put right.

Some good racing to go with the result.Went home happy tonight,apart from the injury to Toft which I hope isn't too serious.

They was packing the inside to mid track when i arrived. A bit to much for me. It looked hard and slick at first. I think it cought Artem out in HT 1. He missed the start and didn't look comfy on the bike. After that he was on it. Klindt made some electric starts tonight,. All the riders chipped in. Hope MPT is ok, but it didn't look good. 

6 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

No more crap please :nono:

Facts

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TINYS said:

There was indeed.People say the track is poor nowadays,mainly from people who don't go.It just proves,get quality riders here and that makes the difference to the racing.Those people will still bash the track without coming to see the likes of Laguta to see how it can be raced.We thought it was slick tonight and didn't seem an outside line,Laguta proved that was not the case.He was great to watch again,just wish he could make starts like he did when he became World Champion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

Facts

The only fact is MT tried to undermine Buster early doors, and Buster told him so. Tell me how much of what Tomalin promised has he delivered. Naff all. End of story.

• Like 1

Just now, tellboy said:

There was indeed.People say the track is poor nowadays,mainly from people who don't go.It just proves,get quality riders here and that makes the difference to the racing.Those people will still bash the track without coming to see the likes of Laguta to see how it can be raced.We thought it was slick tonight and didn't seem an outside line,Laguta proved that was not the case.He was great to watch again,just wish he could make starts like he did when he became World Champion.

He's world class for sure and it makes all the difference to any team.  You have a product worth watching due to it 

• Like 1

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

The only fact is MT tried to undermine Buster early doors, and Buster told him so. Tell me how much of what Tomalin promised has he delivered. Naff all. End of story.

Or was told he had free reign and goal posts were moved but we've done this to death 

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

They was packing the inside to mid track when i arrived. A bit to much for me. It looked hard and slick at first. I think it cought Artem out in HT 1. He missed the start and didn't look comfy on the bike. After that he was on it. Klindt made some electric starts tonight,. All the riders chipped in. Hope MPT is ok, but it didn't look good. 

Looked for you tonight BB,didn't see you.You must have nipped to the bar at the time I got there.

5 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Facts

Are there any facts that he come up with more than 10% of what he promised.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Or was told he had free reign and goal posts were moved but we've done this to death 

Not  going to keep this crap up. I have been told the truth from someone close. Ideas above his station. If he was a winner as he said, loved the club, as he said, then surely he could help them out now.. Mind you he was hugging the mascot the other week. Likes  attention does MT.

Edited by Bald Bloke