Rew v Blodorn …. Close 

King v Lidsey …. Lidsey

Riss v Wright … Wright 

Emil v Kurtz … Emil 

Hume v Brennan… Brennan 

Dan v Bailey … Bailey 

Highlights exactly that apart from our top two we are awfully weak thereafter 

Edited by Gavan

If Bewley is ok after his off on Monday and Kurtz goes as well as he can do at foxhall, then I’m inclined to think that the Aces will nick it

The aces have won on their last 2 visits,,, and I think the one before that was a draw,,,, so can't see no reason why they won't be winning again,,, even more so with Riss still in the team 

They won't make em anyway,,, no way are they now going to go unbeaten,,,still got to visit Belle Vue yet,,, where we are less than competitive,,, the  club might want to drag on the last chance saloon bit for a couple more meetings, but the chance has well gone. 

Edited by Baldyman

Given my previous 2 visits to Foxhall have resulted in defeat maybe I can complete the hat-trick - however the two defeats were Belle Vue and Wolves and they defeated Wolves the other week so if the right Danny King shows up and Rew gives it a go it can be won.

Riss - well totally off the pace right now!

Edited by GeneralMelchett

Snooker hall fully booked tonight,,, so may be watching this,,,, although my only 2 visits so far have both been loses. 

Well like me you can go for the hat trick - I seem to guarantee an away win this season!  

My last visit was Belle Vue as well,,,, so I could be doubling up and going for a hatrick in one evening. 

Obviously it's a must win for Ipswich, even then I don't think they've got much of a chance of breaking into the top 4

Hope im wrong i but can't see anything other then another Belle Vue win, their reserves are stronger on paper and Wright/Lindsey are more than a match for Riss/King, Emil/Doyle should hopefully out score Bewley/Kurtz but need the the remaining 5 riders to come to the party.

Atrocious track! Rough, surface full of marbles. Disgraceful. Top riders can’t even stay up.  

Well if we can’t get a heat advantage there we might as well pack up and go home