British Speedway Forum

I noticed i had no commentry from kelbin or chris. Last grand prix and last nites swc  only to discover. Top of screen. Theres a button for commentry ( all languages ) clicked it. Kelvins voice was back  ( useless bit of info realy ) its for those who might have same problem. 

Thank you Beercellar1966. We watched it this morning "on demand" , if that is the right wording, on tv. will see if there is a button tomorrow when we watch tonight's match, as can't see it ;live. Anyone know if there is, or how to get commentary if no button displayed?

There is an icon top right hand corner of the screen as mentioned to get chosen language commentary, i had to use it myself last night as when first tuned in commentary was in summit other then English:D i kinda missed the "mmm"  "err" from Kelv so quickly changed it.

We watch speedway in different room to the computer, but it is connected by cable. Have found a language button on the TV remote and Hey presto get a language list on the telly. in the top right of the telly. screen. Welcome back Kevin!

Couldn't watch it.  Signed up on Amazon and found the channels.  Think there were 9 Pit Cams, but the channel supposed to be showing the racing was Cycling all evening.  Only cost me £6.99 so won't kill me, but the principle annoys the hell out of me. :angry:

I only signed up to last night as hadn't bothered before now, luckily ive got Sky Sports package so get Discovery+sport's for free, least this way i won't miss no more GP's if Eurosport choose not to give it a viewing slot.

3 hours ago, Shockster said:

Couldn't watch it.  Signed up on Amazon and found the channels.  Think there were 9 Pit Cams, but the channel supposed to be showing the racing was Cycling all evening.  Only cost me £6.99 so won't kill me, but the principle annoys the hell out of me. :angry:

Same!!!! I get free discovery ÷ via SkyQ but can only access any sport through my Prime account! Every time I go through the Discovery app it was I have to update subscription by paying ....useless...but usually I can watch gps on Amazon until last night....all bloody pit cam but no racing so watched it through one of Tim Sugars Polish links ...looks the same tonight , but even when I tried to pay the monthly sub through Discovery it won't accept my bank details....nightmare 

• Like 2