British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

KO cup final dates Witches v Tigers 2023

7 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

Well that just goes to show how many injuries Sheffield have had compared to Ipswich. Every Sheffield rider has been injured this season and not often that happens. 

Is David Bellego, Lewis Kerr and Adam Ellis injured at present?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gambo95 said:

Don’t know not sure but they don’t ride for us now. But they have all been injured while riding for sheffield like I said. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

Well that just goes to show how many injuries Sheffield have had compared to Ipswich. Every Sheffield rider has been injured this season and not often that happens. 

34 minutes ago, Gambo95 said:

Just the 50% of the side dropped them :rolleyes:

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Just the 50% of the side dropped them :rolleyes:

Nobody mentioned dropping riders. The original post mentioned Kyle Howarth being injured and I replied to that stating all the original sheffield riders had been injured. That is fact. If Ipswich have been fortunate enough not to have the amount of injuries we have then they have been lucky. If you’re not happy that Ipswich have not replaced out of form riders then take that up with your club instead of sniping at other clubs when team changes are been made. Too many people on here are obsessed with other clubs changes. Anyway I will be there tonight supporting the 1-7 that we put out on track. I take it you will be following you your team on the speedway updates 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Charlieboy said:

Nobody mentioned dropping riders. The original post mentioned Kyle Howarth being injured and I replied to that stating all the original sheffield riders had been injured. That is fact. If Ipswich have been fortunate enough not to have the amount of injuries we have then they have been lucky. If you’re not happy that Ipswich have not replaced out of form riders then take that up with your club instead of sniping at other clubs when team changes are been made. Too many people on here are obsessed with other clubs changes. Anyway I will be there tonight supporting the 1-7 that we put out on track. I take it you will be following you your team on the speedway updates 

No sniping - just an accurate reflection of the situation. The fact is the side not bearing any semblance to the previous round is down to riders being dropped not injured. I didn't claim this as a bad thing at all

I never expressed any opinion on the lack of changes in the Witches side either 

Bring it on - BSN for me :t:

1 hour ago, Charlieboy said:

Never read a post before that screams so hard that its your time of the month 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Never read a post before that screams so hard that its your time of the month 

What’s up mate has it hit a nerve with you too ? 

40 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

What’s up mate has it hit a nerve with you too ? 

Of course not, I'm an adult, takes more than a forum poster to grind my gears, enjoy your meeting tonight 

6 points not enough, fricke not done the business tonight unfortunately. 
Ipswich will win it with 3 heats to spare 

So Sheffield bring a 6 point lead to Foxhall. Would have taken that at the start. Fricke with a stinker and a bit of an off night for Emil and Doyle too. Only two wins between the three of them all night long! Doubt you’d see that again. 

King top man for Witches tonight. Can consider himself a bit unlucky not to get heat 15. 

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, RideHard said:

6 points not enough, fricke not done the business tonight unfortunately. 
Ipswich will win it with 3 heats to spare 

Missed Jack tonight he would have been good for  13/14 points.    Its not all over yet though !

Edited by Dornier
  • Confused 1