British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayFan91

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

Klindt would have to be in there for me as second heat leader and probably captain...

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I know you listed a "realistc" side;). But i'd go  Wojdylo for Breum. Both came on a 5 . I wouldn't go near Breum myself.. One has averaged 1.88 and the other around 5.60 and beat JD twice. Klindt i would be worried about, he's not getting any younger, and is coming back from a nasty one. We need an out n out No.1 imho for Heats 13/15. What ever happens with the league situation, we must aim to win all our home meetings, and try to pick up a few Agg points, to have a chance of a play off place, and keep the fans happy..

Not so realistic one;) Way to early yet.

R Lambert

B. Basso

R. Douglas / C. Wright / Bomber/ NKI

V. Tarasenko

R. Lawson

P. Wojdylo

38.94 or 38.60 with CW, 38.92 Harris, 38.41 NKI

A. Rowe if allowed

I, personally wouldn't go near Breum either, however very conscious Buster has brought him in as an asset so intends using him. I could be wrong though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StarBoy said:

Realistic 1-7 for me is:

1. Sam Masters

2. Emil Breum 

3. Ben Basso (agreed in principle)

4. Nicolai Klindt 

5. Vadim Tarasenko (agreed in principle)

6. Simon Lambert

7. Anders Rowe (if still applicable)

2 ex Peterborough riders does that also mean that Basso racing fan is transferring over to you guys? 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I know you listed a "realistc" side;). But i'd go  Wojdylo for Breum. Both came on a 5 . I wouldn't go near Breum myself.. One has averaged 1.88 and the other around 5.60 and beat JD twice. Klindt i would be worried about, he's not getting any younger, and is coming back from a nasty one. We need an out n out No.1 imho for Heats 13/15. What ever happens with the league situation, we must aim to win all our home meetings, and try to pick up a few Agg points, to have a chance of a play off place, and keep the fans happy..

Not so realistic one;) Way to early yet.

R Lambert

B. Basso

R. Douglas / C. Wright / Bomber/ NKI

V. Tarasenko

R. Lawson

P. Wojdylo

38.94 or 38.60 with CW, 38.92 Harris, 38.41 NKI

A. Rowe if allowed

You aren't keen on Klindt due to age and injury yet suggest Wright who is older and has worse injuries.....

2 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Realistically, are KL going to need a speedway team in 2024?
Thought Keith Chapman was retiring ?

Buster has said we are coming to the tapes in 24. With who or in what form who knows..

7 hours ago, hasta la vista said:

You aren't keen on Klindt due to age and injury yet suggest Wright who is older and has worse injuries.....

It took Klindt half a season to get going this season. I just think it’s a gamble after a big injury. Otherwise I’d have him in the team. We can’t afford to have yet another season at the bottom.The fans are tired of it being the same year after year.Crowds have been poor this season, and it will only get worse if things don’t change.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

I think if anyone comes up it will be Oxford

Birmingham are coming up I think, to have a team in the midlands to replace wolves. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Birmingham are coming up I think, to have a team in the midlands to replace wolves. 

Well ideally you would want 2 teams to come up to replace the 2 that are on the way out. 

1 hour ago, Gasser90 said:

I think there is some truth to this...

12 hours ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

2 ex Peterborough riders does that also mean that Basso racing fan is transferring over to you guys? 

I genuinely hope not.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

2 hours ago, DiveBomb said:

I think there is some truth to this...

Very ambitious by the Brummies, but I fear for their future if true.

Hopefully they'll get some Wolves fans attending to make it work.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Realistically, are KL going to need a speedway team in 2024?
Thought Keith Chapman was retiring ?

Think it was just hot air as usual from Buster.

4 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

Crazy if true! Complaining they don’t get enough people through the gate as it is yet move up a league and probably have higher costs for riders etc. They are probably gambling on getting a few wolves fans across maybe but that’s a very risky strategy imo.