Would this team fit?

1. Tarasenko

2. NKI

3. Klindt

4. Lawson

5. Bomber

6. Basso

7. Rowe

Over. But with  Bomber and Lawson geting the 2.5% British reduction it brings it down to over a point under last seasons (39.00)  at 37.83.

Not far out from my team. But i feel we need to use all the points available and must have a proper No1 for Ht's 13 and 15:t:

Edited by Bald Bloke

18 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Over. But with  Bomber and Lawson geting the 2.5% British reduction it brings it down to over a point under last seasons (39.00)  at 37.83.

Not far out from my team. But i feel we need to use all the points available and must have a proper No1 for Ht's 13 and 15:t:

Tarasenko for a no.1 then thats pretty decent 

17 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Tarasenko for a no.1 then thats pretty decent 

Id rather Taresenko than Klindt myself, given NK's recent injury. But thats just my opinion:)

4 hours ago, Speedball said:

Just a wild guess killing time at lunch:

Musielak: 8.69
Cook: 6.00
Tarasenko: 6.94
Basso: 6.25
Harris: 6.37 (with 2.5% reduction)
Lambert: 4.66 (with 2.5% reduction)
Rowe RS

Total: 38.91

With apologies to Peterborough fans because I know it's not nice, but just being realistic about the situation.

Only way I'd ever see that team though is with Rob Lyon running the show.

Solid team. Can't see Harris riding for us though. Got Birmingham all over him if they move up.

2 hours ago, StarBoy said:

Solid team. Can't see Harris riding for us though. Got Birmingham all over him if they move up.

Harris is one of those who I can’t believe has never ridden for us before considering how much the track suits him. 

He might be at the tail end of his career but I’d love to see him have a stint with us. 

Probably wishful thinking as sure a Midlands track would suit him. But I wouldn’t rule it out.

• Like 1

I would love to see Bomber at Lynn. 

You would imagine one or two P'boro riders will end up at Lynn should they not run too. And I'd welcome back any of Pickering, Klindt, Lawson, Lambert (either) and Rowe.

• Like 1

I kind of ruled out Lawson as Phil the Ace had him in at Leicester but just checked his average out.

At 6.41 (6.57 - 2.5%) he looks a really good signing, especially when you consider how well he rode at Lynn last year (then again everyone did bar the Lynn riders) :D

Just shows, there a definitely options in the middle order (around 6 - 7 pointers), but we need someone to compete in 13 & 15. Need to learn from last year.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Speedball said:

I kind of ruled out Lawson as Phil the Ace had him in at Leicester but just checked his average out.

At 6.41 (6.57 - 2.5%) he looks a really good signing, especially when you consider how well he rode at Lynn last year (then again everyone did bar the Lynn riders) :D

Just shows, there a definitely options in the middle order (around 6 - 7 pointers), but we need someone to compete in 13 & 15. Need to learn from last year.

Do we think Pawlicki would be strong enough to be our No.1? 

Would love to see Huckenbeck back at the Stars. Showed glimpses of real potential when he last ride for us and he's gone from strength to strength. Unlikely to happen now he's in the GPs unfortunately. 

On 10/9/2023 at 5:08 PM, Bald Bloke said:

I hope it's ok to post now the season has ended.. Would fit in nicely with the team i posted last month. We can only hope :)

R Lambert

B. Basso

R. Douglas / C. Wright / Bomber/ NKI

V. Tarasenko

R. Lawson

P. Wojdylo

38.94 or 38.60 with CW, 38.92 Harris, 38.41 NKI

A. Rowe if allowed

If that fits, looks an incredible team

1 minute ago, szkocjasid said:

If that fits, looks an incredible team

Cheers

7 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

I’ve heard Harris, Tarasenko, Basso and Lawson have all already signed for Lynn…

Thats Birmingham f#cked then :rofl:

3 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

From a good source too, not just a guess 

Atleast Kings Lynn are pushing abit more. Think the stars need a big season to keep the fans happy. They've been poor for too long now.

• Like 1