British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayFan91

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

16 hours ago, kelvinht said:

Totally agree or the atmosphere is likely to be flat as a pancake

We had a chap on the mic a few seasons back, very lively but knew sweet fa about speedway. With a bit longer behind the mic he'd have developed a bit of speedway knowledge and been decent at the job

That was pwobably Matt Black, back when we had Witchie Wowwal the first time round. A bit shouty. 

Names suggested are old school announcers. Nothing wrong in that when giving heat results and riders in next heat. BUT the club needs a live wire centre green (concrete) presenter. Need someone to whip up the crowd.

9 hours ago, FromBendThree said:

Names suggested are old school announcers. Nothing wrong in that when giving heat results and riders in next heat. BUT the club needs a live wire centre green (concrete) presenter. Need someone to whip up the crowd.

Needs a crowd to whip up, too.I have seen posters around town advertising stock car meetings but absolutely nothing regarding speedway.

• Like 1

• Like 2

Bound to be cold that day, Has it snowed on P and P day, I recall it has. Definitely snowed the Good Friday Stars took on a depleted Leicester team - drifts on A47. Mike Lee beat Ray Wilson that day. Can you imagine a meeting going on in those conditions these days.

2 hours ago, FromBendThree said:

Bound to be cold that day, Has it snowed on P and P day, I recall it has. Definitely snowed the Good Friday Stars took on a depleted Leicester team - drifts on A47. Mike Lee beat Ray Wilson that day. Can you imagine a meeting going on in those conditions these days.

Don't worry, after a dreadful Jan & Feb I've ordered a warm and sunny March so we'll be ok. 

59 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Don't worry, after a dreadful Jan & Feb I've ordered a warm and sunny March so we'll be ok. 

Thank you. Norfolk folk are so kind 

• Thanks 1

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I thought it would be Iversen or MPT tbh, but I’m definitely happy with Musie 

On 2/24/2024 at 6:12 PM, Bagpuss said:

Norfolk n chance

• Haha 1

First episode of the new unofficial Kings Lynn Stars podcast coming out tomorrow, will post a link on here once it goes live.