British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayFan91

Ipswich Witches 2024 serious team predictions

32 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Rew isn't an extraliga riders until/if he rides next season

So only 2 (emil/doyle) at the moment

See you can interpret the regs however you feel to suit......

Afraid he is just signed a contract with ekstraliga liga club irrelevant whether is rode or not :t:

We don’t know if that “rule” will still be in place. I’d like to ask the question to whoever made this rule, why that rule was made and the reasons behind it. We have a points limit, why can a club sign two riders from the Ekstraliga, but not a third? Sometimes it seems daft rules are made up just for the sake of it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

We don’t know if that “rule” will still be in place. I’d like to ask the question to whoever made this rule, why that rule was made and the reasons behind it. We have a points limit, why can a club sign two riders from the Ekstraliga, but not a third? Sometimes it seems daft rules are made up just for the sake of it. 

i agree with you but that's the rule and like i posted unless a rule change ? 

2 hours ago, AceBelle said:

Average nowt to do with it he was only ekstraliga rider at peterboro :t:

Artem Laguta?

Don't think Iversen was in the ekstraliga.

7 minutes ago, Gambo95 said:

Artem Laguta?

yes laguta joined last minute at peterboro forgot about that but that makes 2 which is allowed 

9 minutes ago, Gambo95 said:

Artem Laguta?

correct iversen polish 1st division 

Cant see Musielek at Ipswich as that would mean no King and i cant see that happening 

I would love to see Musielek he is a class act on and off the track......i remember the cup final and he was the only Sheffield rider to congratulate the Ipswich fans..........while the others stropped and sulked ....god id hate my team to have a Holder brother or Tai no matter how many points they brought in

Emil

Doyle

King

Ellis/Brennan

?

Rew

D Thompson

Who we can get and how much we have to play with i dont know

Riss to me looks a gamble.......Never looked comfortable on the bike to me but maybe his average fits and would there be anyone better

This means Hume out for either Ellis or Brennan (if that works) and that looks strong to me

22 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Cant see Musielek at Ipswich as that would mean no King and i cant see that happening 

I would love to see Musielek he is a class act on and off the track......i remember the cup final and he was the only Sheffield rider to congratulate the Ipswich fans..........while the others stropped and sulked ....god id hate my team to have a Holder brother or Tai no matter how many points they brought in

Emil

Doyle

King

Ellis/Brennan

?

Rew

D Thompson

Who we can get and how much we have to play with i dont know

Riss to me looks a gamble.......Never looked comfortable on the bike to me but maybe his average fits and would there be anyone better

This means Hume out for either Ellis or Brennan (if that works) and that looks strong to me

Not at Ipswich apparently, and could well be both not either/or..

24 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

With the restriction on Extraliga riders being lifted it’s a far bet Rew will now be back. 

I wonder who the other 4 will be ? 

I’ll have a bash..

Emil

Rew

King

Ellis

Doyle

Barker

RS D Thompson.

27 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

Doesn’t matter now

correct but i did say unless rules change which they have !! makes it better for all teams in the league !!

28 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

With the restriction on Extraliga riders being lifted it’s a far bet Rew will now be back. 

I wonder who the other 4 will be ? 

Well someone obviously wants to sign three Ekstraliga riders otherwise why get that rule binned? I’d suggest you’re right and Rew is in alongside Emil and Doyle.