British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SpeedwayFan91

Ipswich Witches vs Belle Vue Aces (new playoff semi 1st leg) 21/09/23

I feel Ipswich will win, but if Aces keep them to 50 or less then they should be fine… if Witches get over 50 then the second leg will be very interesting!!

thoughts?

Ippo need  to lead by 10 or more  make a match of it.Sadly with Harris rather than Doyle it's unlikely.   The big question is can they even win the first leg.

2 minutes ago, orion said:

Ippo need  to lead by 10 or more  make a match of it.Sadly with Harris rather than Doyle it's unlikely.   The big question is can they even win the first leg.

I think Emil, Rew, Riss, King and Hume with help from Harris will be enough to get Ipswich the win for sure… but will they score enough to make it a great 2 legged affair? We’ll see 

Losing Doyle will almost certainly affect some of the side , as for Smith at 7? That's a big fat zero pencilled in unless he  can finally produce a minor miracle and put his money where his mouth often is!

Edited by hagonshocker
  • Like 2

Prediction 42:48

31 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

I think Emil, Rew, Riss, King and Hume with help from Harris will be enough to get Ipswich the win for sure… but will they score enough to make it a great 2 legged affair? We’ll see 

What are you basing this rubbish on,,, have you even checked when the last time Ipswich beat belle Vue at Foxhall? 

6 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

What are you basing this rubbish on,,, have you even checked when the last time Ipswich beat belle Vue at Foxhall? 

Law of averages Baldy :D 

11 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

No one can have an opinion anymore, the bald one has spoken! 

4 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Law of averages Baldy :D 

I need to stay away from here,, not you or a few others,, but it's like a numptyfest on here lately

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I need to stay away from here,, not you or a few others,, but it's like a numptyfest on here lately

Just stick em on ignore. I’ve got a hell of a list these days :D 

22 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

King, Rew and Riss were severely underpar last time and the Aces only won 46-44… those 3 (especially King and Riss) are in much better form right now, especially at Foxhall

1 minute ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

King, Rew and Riss were severely underpar last time and the Aces only won 46-44… those 3 (especially King and Riss) are in much better form right now, especially at Foxhall

You also had Doyle who was only beat once, and we had a half fit Dan who only scored 4 points.  He will at least double that tonight.   Yes Charles is missing which isn't good.  

2 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

And on top of that, the Aces don’t have Charles Wright who has contributed 9+1 and 8+1 at Foxhall this season 

Just now, SUPERACE said:

You also had Doyle who was only beat once, and we had a half fit Dan who only scored 4 points.  He will at least double that tonight.   Yes Charles is missing which isn't good.  

You??… I support King’s Lynn, so I’m definitely not biased towards the Witches, jeez! Haha

Just now, SpeedwayFan91 said:

You??… I support King’s Lynn, so I’m definitely not biased towards the Witches, jeez! Haha

Ha ha you/they, makes no difference to my point..