British Speedway Forum

39 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

With us

Would go with that,he was our only decent rider away from home.Had a decent season IMO.

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Would go with that,he was our only decent rider away from home.Had a decent season IMO.

Agree i would keep Rory preferably at Number 5

• Like 1

In a lower points limit league he could potentially be one of the top riders.... I'd be trying to keep Rory, Leon and Connor Coles to start us off with. 

Rory Leon and Cole’s I could agree. Enjoyed watching hook too. What do you do with TJ if he’s fit to ride . Lower avg now. 

Personally think Berwick need a massive overhaul. As much as it can be tempting in a rumoured weakened league to sign up some of the riders from the season gone, there's a reason they're on that average, because they were crap. Only really Leon and Coles I reckon should be back, maybe Etheridge for his efforts in the play offs for Sheffield ;)

8 minutes ago, spin king junior said:

Personally think Berwick need a massive overhaul. As much as it can be tempting in a rumoured weakened league to sign up some of the riders from the season gone, there's a reason they're on that average, because they were crap. Only really Leon and Coles I reckon should be back, maybe Etheridge for his efforts in the play offs for Sheffield ;)

We need riders that could possibly improve so I would not have Coles or Etheridge.Etheridge is in with the bricks now it seems.

32 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

We need riders that could possibly improve so I would not have Coles or Etheridge.Etheridge is in with the bricks now it seems.

Wouldn't mind having Coles back but would leave Etheridge well alone.

Scored more guesting for Sheffield in a final than he scored every away Berwick match this season apart from Plymouth.

Has been the same other seasons doing better for Belle Vue than for Berwick.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, spin king junior said:

Rory done Ok.Flint took a backward step.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

Kerr and Riss Berwick bound apparently 

5 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

I'd heard different about one of them... But if they both came that would be like a breath of fresh air! 

2 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

I'd heard different about one of them... But if they both came that would be like a breath of fresh air! 

Would love Erik at Armadale.

8 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

I hope Riss isn't, he wasn't half the rider he was for Redcar. Kerr would be a good signing just not as a No1 imo!

9 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Would take them how about Lambert?, Leon Redcar bound?

1 hour ago, Robinh88 said:

I hope Riss isn't, he wasn't half the rider he was for Redcar. Kerr would be a good signing just not as a No1 imo!

On a 8.5 average who else is realistically possible as a better No 1