British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Ben91 said:

Cocaine has always been the realm of the professional classes. See the 1980s. Drugs are more readily available now but to say the majority of under 30s are partaking is a huge stretch.  

Numbers wise it might not be a majority, but it's certainly not a drug limited to the "professional classes". Go to any working men's club, football ground, etc., etc. and you'll find plenty using it.

18 minutes ago, Paulbooth said:

Shame a lot of the bullets didn't go .Two academy riders went caydin and owen

Edited my post m8

32 minutes ago, Normski said:

Edited my post m8

No problem mate i wasn't  picking just mentioning the kids. Owen being mine lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paulbooth said:

No problem mate i wasn't  picking just mentioning the kids. Owen being mine lol

Did you get your van insurance sorted out?

Just now, Bandit59 said:

Did you get your van insurance sorted out?

Ended up buying another van took 3 months to get money other one is still smashed on my drive and no further forwad with insurance other driver just denying it all the time problys have to go to court

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, Paulbooth said:

Ended up buying another van took 3 months to get money other one is still smashed on my drive and no further forwad with insurance other driver just denying it all the time problys have to go to court

9 hours ago, Paulbooth said:

Seen on Twitter you had to get another van,ages ago thought you'd be squared up by now 

14 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Seen on Twitter you had to get another van,ages ago thought you'd be squared up by now 

No mate Still ongoing then when owen started riding again he has had trouble with  a skin thing on his chest so now waiting for operation

13 hours ago, Paulbooth said:

No mate Still ongoing then when owen started riding again he has had trouble with  a skin thing on his chest so now waiting for operation

Not had any luck this year hopefully when he gets his operation he'll get better quickly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Will TJ be back with Bandits he’s got a handy average.

If Stuart Dickson said on Saturday night there would be 2 or 3 new faces then by my maths that means 4 or 5 old faces so if he was fit to ride again then he could well be.Slightly more realistic average this year than last right enough

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alang said:

If Stuart Dickson said on Saturday night there would be 2 or 3 new faces then by my maths that means 4 or 5 old faces so if he was fit to ride again then he could well be.Slightly more realistic average this year than last right enough

From the team that finished the season i can think of 3/4 that will not be back. Andersen, Boxall, + going by the rumours Leon. Hook another one possibly although i would  be quite happy if he stayed

Edited by Normski

1 hour ago, alang said:

I was a big advocate for him to be dropped this season before his injury, but half of the reason was due to his idiotic average, the other half being his home form. I wouldn’t be against him returning next year though.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Will TJ be back with Bandits he’s got a handy average.

6.39 average a lot more realistic from the one we signed him on

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Normski said:

6.39 average a lot more realistic from the one we signed him on

I’d have him back,he had nothing but bad luck last season,there might be better options.Danny Gap comes to mind  in a watered down league.